Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Honestly enjoyed the entire update.

Between Els being the rebel she is...
Murder Hobo and Space Ninja set somethings up for future fun times.
Bestie Friend certainly going through some things, and loving the new look.
Demon Mommy doing Demon Mommy things.
Els with some help understanding her spirit and having a moment with our MC.
Ashe being a lewd fiend.

Not to mention the whole council bit, which makes me praise this council over ME1-3 one in a heartbeat. Did half expect a 'Ah yes Deep Ones' moment, won't lie.

All in all, love it.
Best Hawkes, thanks for your sweet review
What a lovely update, and also impressive with being twice the size of the past update. It's always a pleasure to see each update developing and growing each of the characters despite some of the goofier moments (i.e. rumble town in the council hall).

I'll just leave a couple of thoughts and notes behind a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I could be wrong (it's happened many times before), it seems as though the story is starting to transition into the final act. If that's the case then I'm genuinely excited to see how some of the character arcs and subplots wrap up alongside the main plot :)
Coolest Slick, thanks for your badass review

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Overall once this game finishes it could be an actual contender for the best game on this site. Does F95 even do competitions like that? Cause if they don't they should...
I cannot disagree more strongly.

Picking the "best game" isn't like a playoff in sports where every team is playing the same game by the same rules. The games and VNs are not designed to do the same things.

The members here sift through and find the things they came here looking for, or get into something more or less new to themselves to try it on. They all have ideas about what they want to see. Do you even know anyone who knows every game and VN on here!? Is it fair to call something "best" without knowing all of it!?

What I find more useful are the lists curated by members of games in some more or less specific category. Lists like that help me find older content or even things not posted on here.

There are a lot of interesting discussions on here. Stuff like "this is the best game ever" does not fall into the category of interesting because it is too general - like comparing basketball teams to skateboarders.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I cannot disagree more strongly.

Picking the "best game" isn't like a playoff in sports where every team is playing the same game by the same rules. The games and VNs are not designed to do the same things.

The members here sift through and find the things they came here looking for, or get into something more or less new to themselves to try it on. They all have ideas about what they want to see. Do you even know anyone who knows every game and VN on here!? Is it fair to call something "best" without knowing all of it!?

What I find more useful are the lists curated by members of games in some more or less specific category. Lists like that help me find older content or even things not posted on here.

There are a lot of interesting discussions on here. Stuff like "this is the best game ever" does not fall into the category of interesting because it is too general - like comparing basketball teams to skateboarders.
I mean if they can do it for games and movies they can do it for this, just need to do it the right way.

Anyway not only have they apparently been doing that already on this site i just must have missed it, but i am not really attached to it much, i am just glad this game is as great as it is and is already getting the recognition it deserves for it.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021

I can't believe I'm becoming the "uhmmm, akchually" meme... but f95 does have a way of filtering games based on a weighted rating (which is synonymous with "best"). As of right now it's ranked 9th on the site (congrats Classy Lemon!).

This ties into the search bar I shared earlier: it's an effective way of sorting content based on specific tags, engines, and status.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And considering that another name for cats is pussy, you are putting dicks and pussies together here. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: With this dialogue, I couldn't resist.

screenshot0001.png

camube

Jun 4, 2022
What a lovely update, and also impressive with being twice the size of the past update. It's always a pleasure to see each update developing and growing each of the characters despite some of the goofier moments (i.e. rumble town in the council hall).

I'll just leave a couple of thoughts and notes behind a spoiler:

While I could be wrong (it's happened many times before), it seems as though the story is starting to transition into the final act. If that's the case then I'm genuinely excited to see how some of the character arcs and subplots wrap up alongside the main plot :)
If you are right and this game is gearing into it's third or final act, i vote not overstaying it's welcome and continue the story to it's logical conclusion with the same great pacing we are having right now instead of illogical extension.

And then! make a "Projekt Pasion 2" Like a Mass Effect 2 after Mass Effect 1.

So it's "technically" a new game, but still the same sci-fi settings and lore and world we come to love.

I really don't mind being milked by Lemon because his work is so good. This game world gotta go on for like another 6 years at least!

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 234 Votes