Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Recently I’ve noticed that with over 100 games on the go and varying time periods between updates, I’ve found it hard to remember all the characters (not in this game as they are all rather memorable). I’ve started going back through all the games I have on the go and creating spreadsheets for each game (I’m a big fan of statistics and charts) with a list of each of the love interests.

For each character I keep a list of important notes and stats like how they met the MC, their relationship to other characters, whether they are main or side girls, if they’ve said I Love You, how many and what type of scenes they have had with the MC and whether they’ve interacted with any girls before the game began or the other girls after the game began.

One of the other things I keep track of is first times. Who was the MC’s first time and if the MC was the first for any of the girls. This adds a fun bit of detective work, because it isn’t always spelled out so you have to analyze dialogue and reactions, but this also means sometimes I just have to leave it as a best guess.

I’ve noticed that Classy Lemon posts here sometimes and seems to be cool with answering questions so I figured I’d see if they were willing to confirm my guesses about the girls. Also I have only gotten back to episode 7 on my replay so if I’m missing something from later that makes it obvious feel free to let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless of whether Classy Lemon answers this or not, I just want to say I really love the game and the characters. This is the first time I’ve bothered asking an author this and its honestly because I love the characters and just want all the info about them I can get. Thanks for the great game.
You got pretty much all of them right, except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not gonna say anything about other girls simply because I enjoyed reading your guesses

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
4.80 star(s) 253 Votes