Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ear buds are a terible combination to anyone who any degree of hearing impairement. It will more likely hurt the ears and still not being able to hear the sound well or at all.
What? Did you say something???

Seriously, you sound like a total wet blanket right now. There is such an invention called a volume control that regulates how much sound output a device delivers. I do have some hearing loss but it has nothing to do with my ear buds. It is from playing loud as hell rock and roll music for forty years, factory and construction noise, drill instructor's screaming, the sound of thousands of screaming fans at rock concerts and working on the ramp unloading and reloading aircraft then being entirely too close to the jet engines upon take off. But, NONE of my hearing loss is related to ear buds or head phones because I am fully aware of and proficient in the use of that aforementioned marvel of technology, the volume control.

TBH, I recommend getting ear buds that have a noise cancelling function so we don't hurt our ears with the extraneous noise of the outside world. That allows me to hear only what I want to hear, nothing more. Oh... have you ever seen hearing aids? They are yet another form of ear buds and function much the same way. They too have a volume control.

Peace out, Phat

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just because they work for you does not mean they will work for others.
Hearing loss can happen in all kinds of different frequency intervals, rolling the volume slider up or down in a earbud will not change that. Same with hearing aids, they may amplify sound but lost frequencies are still lost to the person.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ear buds, my friend! Ear buds!!!:devilish:(y)
Yeah, they are the WORST. I can't wear headphones of any kind for long, and those are just awful. Even if I could find some that fit, most do not, putting the speaker that close to my ears causes real pain and near feedback at times. I have to carefully regulate the sound around me, to counteract the non-stop ringing in my ears, that I can barely hear over. If I just turn it up, it will blow out my ear drums, before it becomes 'clear'.

But we are way off topic here, so lets talk about some space babes. XD

Or how their Mt.Dew is Blue!
screenshot0029.png

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Yeah, they are the WORST. I can't wear headphones of any kind for long, and those are just awful. Even if I could find some that fit, most do not, putting the speaker that close to my ears causes real pain and near feedback at times. I have to carefully regulate the sound around me, to counteract the non-stop ringing in my ears, that I can barely hear over. If I just turn it up, it will blow out my ear drums, before it becomes 'clear'.

But we are way off topic here, so lets talk about some space babes. XD

Or how their Mt.Dew is Blue!
View attachment 2088415
No please keep discussing hearing aids, it keeps my thread visible in the latest replies

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
No please keep discussing hearing aids, it keeps my thread visible in the latest replies
Careful, I'm pretty sure you saw what happened to Notty's Heavy Five thread several times for off-topic posts, so safer to keep the teasers coming.
Or uhmmm, some hints about one or two of the models for those interested in doing fanarts. Or a discussion about what colour lazorbeams our new spaceship should get (to then just make them plasma cannons, but at least it got the discussion going).
Game theory is a good one too, just mention how one crewmember might be a spy, you can always turn that around by making the spy not spy for the enemy, but for someone sharing the same interests we do, providing help in ways we don't even notice, like a conveniently placed car with engines running outside a tight spot. But, at least it'll have us talking to no end.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Careful, I'm pretty sure you saw what happened to Notty's Heavy Five thread several times for off-topic posts, so safer to keep the teasers coming.
Or uhmmm, some hints about one or two of the models for those interested in doing fanarts. Or a discussion about what colour lazorbeams our new spaceship should get (to then just make them plasma cannons, but at least it got the discussion going).
Game theory is a good one too, just mention how one crewmember might be a spy, you can always turn that around by making the spy not spy for the enemy, but for someone sharing the same interests we do, providing help in ways we don't even notice, like a conveniently placed car with engines running outside a tight spot. But, at least it'll have us talking to no end.
OR maybe about how long before we see some blue boobies! XD
screenshot0037.png

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Believe it or not I'm not very invested in the adults game community, so I'm not familiar with Notty's thread.

The game theory thing is a good idea, I'll keep that in mind.

By the way, unrelated question for you guys, what color lazerbeams should our ship be getting eventually?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I would rather ask if Vesnia scarification on her chest has some hidden meaning or did you just found it cool/sexy? Less chance of a passing mod to delete the post that way. :p
It may or may not have meaning behind it. ;)

(The real answer is that I just liked her character model and that's the skin texture it came with)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
By the way, unrelated question for you guys, what color lazerbeams should our ship be getting eventually?
Purple of course!...
But for comedic factor, pink lasers. Imagine the enemy, being defeated by gay lasers.
(reminds me of the Space Engineers bullshittery series, when one of the ships was painted pink because "who the fuck is gonna attack a pink ship?clearly is not worth the time).

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I thought of that and I imagined either the MC bragging about them only for the lasers to come out bright pink with a moaning sound
Or they should take the color of the MC's personnality (nice, funny or aggressive)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It may or may not have meaning behind it. ;)

(The real answer is that I just liked her character model and that's the skin texture it came with)
Red is classic, green is the current media standard, but IIRC, means something, can't remember the factor exactly, but the wavelength is my assumption. I also assume that the brighter (and closer to white), the more intense and hot it would be, but I am by no means an expert. And of course, the cool factor has to be taken into account.

Red/Pink-purple are both good to me. Blue is also fun. Depends on what you want to do with it, could also use something resembling Star Wars, Light Sabers, if so then the purple would be appropriate, since he straddles the line (or maybe based on his alignment choices or some complicated bullshit. lol
6937b1413b09ab19db017d5159a1d8d3.png

===============

One idea is that it could change colors as they get more powerful.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Blue, obviously. It's a stylish colour, emphasizing the serenity of our protagonists' mind. It'll also give off a nice cold deepspace light, so that's a bonus. (which may actually help you pick colours if you need them for a scene: just make a mock up scene with a couple of ships, and see whether and how lazer colours affect the overall lighting).

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Red is classic, green is the current media standard, but IIRC, means something, can't remember the factor exactly, but the wavelength is my assumption. I also assume that the brighter (and closer to white), the more intense and hot it would be, but I am by no means an expert. And of course, the cool factor has to be taken into account.

Red/Pink-purple are both good to me. Blue is also fun. Depends on what you want to do with it, could also use something resembling Star Wars, Light Sabers, if so then the purple would be appropriate, since he straddles the line (or maybe based on his alignment choices or some complicated bullshit. lol
View attachment 2089906

===============

One idea is that it could change colors as they get more powerful.
Oh my god are there actual guidelines regarding what laser colors are best? Thanks my guy

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh my god are there actual guidelines regarding what laser colors are best? Thanks my guy
The colours of lightsabers has resulted in many extremely heated discussions between Star Wars fans of all ages.
There's basically two factions:
1. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of force user.
2. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of crystal.

Before George sold his company to Disney, the second theory seemed to be the one most supported among the hardcore fans (might have something to do with specific scenes, official art, lore and remarks from GL at that time). However, the status of sabercolour is unknown in Disney Wars. Disney basically called everything outside the original trilogy and the pre-quel trilogy non-canon. But, ask the avarage Star Wars fan, and they'll tell you that everything released since Disney can't be considered canon, including Disney's de-canonizing statement. And although Disney seems to have the regal rights to Star Wars, Star Wars fans are the ones who get to decide whether they'll spend money on Star Wars or not. So who ends up having the longest breath? Will Star Wars fans ever acknowledge Disney as the authority on Star Wars, or will Disney give in and return Star Wars to its original state or possibly even sell the franchise at a loss?

Am I rambling? :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pretty sure most fans are already liking the new Star Wars canon. Also they (Lucasfilms) have been slowly putting old things back into the new canon.
Case in point how the Briar pistol got recanonized in Star Wars Battlefront 2 and now appeared in Andor. Also the Jedi Master Qu Rhan whose name was in the mural Obi Wan saw together with the names of other Jedi survivors (episode 3 of his series). All that make me think they also intend to bring Kyle Katarn back to the canon someday.

4.80 star(s) 248 Votes