Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Is it me or is our cowboy deactivating his implants to do his super shot? I mean, brown irises look more natural than bright white. I wonder if it's some kind of superpower (I would like that and It wouldn't surprise me since the amulets seem to have some strange abilities, Medea seems to have powers and Elysra being a Spiritborne.)

If we can't avenge Ashe and beat Bossanova to a pulp (and recruit Glitch), I'm rioting.

And is the doctor Elysra is talking about the same one who recruited Ashe? It's interesting if that's the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, finally gave this game a go when I saw the update, and damn, it's fucking amazing, an AVN that can make me laugh out loud ? (a 'lol', but a real one)

Sold !

For some reasons, humor in this game (just left Kaylee's parents home, don't know if I'm far or not, guess I'm not) reminds me a lot of the one in Eternum, and while I'm just one poster on F95, to me that's a huge compliment.

Girls are cute, they have personality, animations are honestly impressive, story started well, love the sci-fi style, music is great too... but yeah, just started the game so I know I ain't seen anything so far.

Definitely glad I finally started it !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Ok, finally gave this game a go when I saw the update, and damn, it's fucking amazing, an AVN that can make me laugh out loud ? (a 'lol', but a real one)

Sold !

For some reasons, humor in this game (just left Kaylee's parents home, don't know if I'm far or not, guess I'm not) reminds me a lot of the one in Eternum, and while I'm just one poster on F95, to me that's a huge compliment.

Girls are cute, they have personality, animations are honestly impressive, story started well, love the sci-fi style, music is great too... but yeah, just started the game so I know I ain't seen anything so far.

Definitely glad I finally started it !
Glad you like it, you have plenty to go!

fckallthezs

Mar 18, 2020
Guys is there any male dom in this game?
I know tags exist but I thought I might still ask just in case it wasn't tagged properly,.

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
sooo i downloaded this game for fun, no expectations no idea, but baM! wtf this is a solid game!, character development check ,humor check, boobs check, characters actually being likeable and having backstories that explain shit check, like seriously i was just bored and decided too just download a random game, now im 5 6 hours in and am already looking forward for more!, lemon! 11/10 will keep playing! currently just gave ashe a hug (girl freaking needed it ;-; ) sooo hoping theres alot after that!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Here are my brief comments about this amazing update.
I knew there was something special about Gunslinger's eyes! :p
So they are cybernetic, pretty sure i raised that possibility before, and allow him to shot targets really fast. But i have to wonder why he doesn't want Kaylee to know about it. Does she have something against cybernetic implants?

Also some really good moments between Gunslinger, Kaylee, Ashe and Vesnia:
Sharing some sexy time with Kaylee and teaching her the basics of gun fighting, also her funny banter after realizing both she and Elysra fucked with the Protagonist;
Vesnia telling about her past and how she came to be afraid of flying after she lost her mother in a crash land on New Gaia. Did you changed something in her model Classy Lemon? By the way this scene was really pretty, almost look like painting;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashe also shared some intimate moment with Gunslinger and even was there to confort him when he was feeling stressed and overwhelmed about all the fast moving events happening around them. :)

I am surprised that Sargent Lee was a mole working with those rebels against SAC. Guess being exchanged as disposable good for the new sniper Emily changed him a lot more than i thought.
Same with this Nyx woman.

Now Bossanova and his mercs need to suffer. The amulet hunt can wait until those bastards suffer for what they did to Ashe.
Wonder how the separation will affect the crew now that part of them stayed behind on New Stradus while the rest is hunting the Ravin's raiders on New Gaia's tartarus city.
Kaylee seems to be going full ahead on learning to fight plus what did Hana do to Sandra? Why are her eyes red now?

Such a great cliffhanger. :cool::cool:(y)
I always love your lengthy comments. Thank you, I enjoyed reading through this :giggle:

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
i wonder though, when will we be able too screw the jelly people! and or the skeleton people (this is purely for humor and or wanting too see how the devolper would legit even do this seriously or as a joke) but ya! gotta wonder, when will we bone the bones and jell the jelly! (sorry not sorry for those horrible jokes!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
imo it was more about him collapsing after using his implants more than him having them
how I rationalize it, it's pretty obvious he has them because of the iris colour
well unless kaylee knows he's a douchebag who uses coloured lenses because he's a douchebag :Kappa:
Is it me or is our cowboy deactivating his implants to do his super shot? I mean, brown irises look more natural than bright white. I wonder if it's some kind of superpower (I would like that and It wouldn't surprise me since the amulets seem to have some strange abilities, Medea seems to have powers and Elysra being a Spiritborne.)

If we can't avenge Ashe and beat Bossanova to a pulp (and recruit Glitch), I'm rioting.

And is the doctor Elysra is talking about the same one who recruited Ashe? It's interesting if that's the case.
I wouldn't put it past the Gunslinger to had just say he uses contact lenses or did some cosmetical surgery to make his eyes look like that.
Well i suppose it will take some time until he and Kaylee can take about it since they are now in different planets.

I also want to shot Bossanova in the face and steal all the fuel they took back. :devilish:
But first need to find a doctor to Ashe.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Is it me or is our cowboy deactivating his implants to do his super shot?
I think it might be the other way around - he used them to do his supershot. and now they're on cooldown/need to be redone by a surgeon/tehnician/whatever. and cowboy gunslinger falls to the floor, exhausted after he used them
I'm gonna take an example from expanse for my theory - clarissa mao/peaches has implants which give her that super strenght/speed on activation but ends up being screwed for a while after using them. I believe it might be the same thing or at least something similar here

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i wonder though, when will we be able too screw the jelly people! and or the skeleton people (this is purely for humor and or wanting too see how the devolper would legit even do this seriously or as a joke) but ya! gotta wonder, when will we bone the bones and jell the jelly! (sorry not sorry for those horrible jokes!)
my initial thought is "bone the bones and jell the jelly" is gonna be used in future installments, lmao

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I think it might be the other way around - he used them to do his supershot. and now they're on cooldown/need to be redone by a surgeon/tehnician/whatever. and cowboy gunslinger falls to the floor, exhausted after he used them
Yeah but his eyes take on a more natural color (here brown) before he does his super shot. If his eyes had returned to their natural colors after the super shot, I wouldn't have asked myself the question, but here I find that the staging hides something.

Another thing that I find strange that could go with my theory: that he shoots with superhuman precision thanks to ocular implants ok, but that he has time to shoot 7 people in combat position (therefore ready to shoot) without any of them having time to react, it makes me think he has some sort of superspeed as well.

(or I just over-analyze the scene it's not impossible)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. just started playing 0.7 but I don't remember if I shake Solarin hand or not. Is it important in any way?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi. just started playing 0.7 but I don't remember if I shake Solarin hand or not. Is it important in any way?
Not particularly. Kaylee will approve if you didn't, but it's just a minor dialogue variation, nothing game-changing (for now anyway).

Reactions: NukaCola
4.80 star(s) 248 Votes