Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
This game deserves ca 10 to the power of 100 more attention! Why does it only have 10 pages here and 25 reviews or so?
After the Inferno already was really good... but this here is truly excellent! One of the best comedy VNs I have ever played. This could be a tv show! It's freaking hilarious! It's rare for a VN to have actual comedic timing and even visual comedy.

Only one wish... no more dream sex please, invest the resources in real encounters instead.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Ironic a gunslinger thinks theres not a difference between a ninja and a assassin but big difference between gunslinger and cowboy

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Emily the Intern may rank in my top 2 character models out of every game on this entire site. With how often you see certain archetypes get repeated across Daz games, I'm surprised I haven't seen that particular look more (and it's a shame).

Ironic a gunslinger thinks theres not a difference between a ninja and a assassin but big difference between gunslinger and cowboy.
To be fair, the literal definition of cowboy is just someone who herds cows. The idea of what people think of as "cowboy" from Wild West films may have some overlap with the idea of a gunslinger, but they're not really the same thing at all.

Whereas ninjas basically are assassins. So he's kind of right. But the devil is in the details.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Due to RC-1138 Boss 's request in the gfx thread & additionally to the great sigs by Krull,
here are some more for "Projekt: Passion":

Kaylee - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

VNUsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1999789_PPsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB

VNUsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1999790_PPsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandra - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,88 MB

VNUsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1999791_PPsiG3.gif

Elysra - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

VNUsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1999792_PPsiG4.gif

Ashe- Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,85 MB

VNUsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2001201_PPsiG5.gif

********************************************************************************
Vesnia will be added as soon as there are some more renders of her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to use these GIFs in your signature...
and Classy Lemon: if you like, please add a link to them in the OP.
Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited:

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
This is a really good game, it's interesting and funny, the character model is realistic but not that realistic like trying to replicate real human and not that "fake" like a doll

I wonder any other game with similar characters model?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks Krull and Gorse for the signatures. :)

This is a really good game, it's interesting and funny, the character model is realistic but not that realistic like trying to replicate real human and not that "fake" like a doll

I wonder any other game with similar characters model?
Not sure. I think Lemon modified the models quite a lot.

Reactions: Gorse

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven't seen any of his models in another game yet. Other than his own game, After the Inferno. I like his artstyle, and with the smaller eyes now for the females it's even better. While I don't mind reused DAZ models it's refreshing to see something unique for a change.
Because of the Jude from Cyberpunk 2077 hairstyle Kayle remind me a bit of Ellen from City of Broken Dreamers. But almost sure the models are different between the two or heavily modified by Lemon.
That would explain why we don't have so far any "landladies" here. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
hairstyle Kayle remind me a bit of Ellen from City of Broken Dreamers
I wish that hairstyle gets retired ;-) In my heavily modded CP 2077 Judy has different hair, no tattoos and different clothing. It's nothing major of course, and the character in PP is vastly different from Ellen to begin with.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wish that hairstyle gets retired ;-) In my heavily modded CP 2077 Judy has different hair, no tattoos and different clothing. It's nothing major of course, and the character in PP is vastly different from Ellen to begin with.
Judy is a cutie pie, her tats included you heretic. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I know the characters look different but you can never know if they aren't based on the same model. For instance the developer of Exiles made the sultan and his three kids who look quite different from the same base model.
Lemon is quite skilled (as his animations prove) so i wouldn't be surprised if they are able to do something like that too. :unsure::)

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I know the characters look different but you can never know if they aren't based on the same model.
I would assume several of the girls are variations of the same base model here, since they share some similarities and the leader of the mercenaries is certainly a lost brother of the MC in the previous game. But I am no expert. I just like the distinct artstyle here.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Updated my fan signature post with an additional sig for all Ashe fans:

Ashe- Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,85 MB

VNUsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2001201_PPsiG5.gif

Exclaimer: no plastic waste has been made while creating this GIF. This signature does not intent to provoke any action
against the environment as depicted here. Better throw the chips away than the plastic bag!

Have fun & enjoy!

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Emily the Intern may rank in my top 2 character models out of every game on this entire site. With how often you see certain archetypes get repeated across Daz games, I'm surprised I haven't seen that particular look more (and it's a shame).

To be fair, the literal definition of cowboy is just someone who herds cows. The idea of what people think of as "cowboy" from Wild West films may have some overlap with the idea of a gunslinger, but they're not really the same thing at all.

Whereas ninjas basically are assassins. So he's kind of right. But the devil is in the details.
True i just found that whole scene funny

4.80 star(s) 222 Votes