• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
RJ281767_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A peaceful era where there is no Great Demon who wants human extinction and no ambitious empire to conquer the world.
Selfie, the princess of the Elvish Empire, who has traveled sneakingly for the "Ritual of Succession" Troubled in the port town of Arelta, I was destroyed as a slave named Third-class citizen. Sylphy's struggle begins to regain the "jewels" needed for freedom and ceremonies.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-10
Release Date: 2020-05-06
Original Title: エルフにもできる売春計画
Developer: surrender milk
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.05
Language: English (MTL by Shisaye)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Warning: The game has some file names in Japanese. If using WINRAR to extract make sure Japanese Name encoding is set. Open the .zip file in Winrar and select Options -> Name Encoding -> Japanese.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
ChatGPT MTL

RJ281767_img_smp1.jpg RJ281767_img_smp2.jpg RJ281767_img_smp3.jpg RJ281767_img_smp4.jpg RJ281767_img_smp5.jpg RJ281767_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
When I tested it, I didn't need to set the system to Japanese. Just set the language of the ZIP file to Jap, and extract it.

Reactions: Gameil

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
When I tested it, I didn't need to set the system to Japanese. Just set the language of the ZIP file to Jap, and extract it.
You're right. The game was already tested by another uploader so I didn't check it but I guess I should have. My bad.
Thanks for pointing that out.

wolfox9

Oct 9, 2017
I set Winrar to Japanese and it is still not decoding properly. I downloaded from Workupload.

herohentai9999

Jan 7, 2018
1636517745377.png
Change region to Jpnese. And try extracting with Jpn encoding and the game still didn't work.
Is it me or is the game MTL by Shiyase always unplayable?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I try to go by a rule. If it has over 4.5 stars on DLsite it is probably worth checking out even if it has a shitty MTL. I hope this one isn't too terrible though. Kinda looks like Vitamin Quest.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Hey, it seems that you're new here, so let me give you the run down. You WILL be kind. You WILL be courteous. You WILL be polite. You WILL be acceptive of fetishes. You WILL speak out against fetish hate. You WILL accept cunny. You WILL love Biden. You WILL ignore the fact Ashley Biden took showers with her father. You WILL ignore the strange relationship between Natalie and Hunter Biden. You WILL take ze pill.
This cringe as fuck post has to do with hentai..........how? Wait don't bother saying. The few brain cells you had left probably took all the energy out of you in order to type this :HideThePain: :LUL:

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
i think there is an issue with the anonfile download, I had the 'unable to find file' issue, the mega download worked perfectly with jp encoding

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there translator that could save this game...I have no issue play with JP encoding just that it mean that some files won't work and load. I experienced this before when I got those trial games prior and they simply work or don't work.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes