• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
Is the game in unreadable engrish too, or is that just the overview?
It's as bad as I've seen. I'm a professional editor, used to dealing with copy from non-native speakers, but I can't make head or tail of the story, except that our heroine has to get a magical jewel for her 'inheritance' ceremony, and needs 1,000,000 gold pieces to buy her way out of some kind of enforced slavery/prostitute contract? But that's about it. The relationship with the mayor guy she's staying with I have no clue about. It doesn't help that the translator has somehow switched the personal pronouns around, so 'he' becomes 'she' and vice versa, 'I' becomes 'you' etc. It's a mess. But you know, basically you whore your way through the city, and there's something about half-elves being important (hence the pregnancy). It's still fappable.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
>Alguem tem essa jpg ? No meu ficou faltando esse arquivo.
>Does anyone have this jpg? In mine this file was missing.

View attachment 1503106

>Ele é depois de ganhar a batalha com esse npc.
>He is after winning the battle with that npc.

View attachment 1503111
Getting same error here, and can't find any files starting with シルフィ

full image name should be シルフィ・ステータス画面用5_1.png

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Getting same error here, and can't find any files starting with シルフィ
Just add any empty image file with that name (シルフィ・スタータス画面用5_1.png) to your \Graphics\Pictures and skip the error.
It's probably just a stats screen by the name of it anyways.

*(fix the name of the thumbnail image if it's wrong)

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
guys even though I'm putting Japanese to open the game file it's in an infinite loop and it never ends I've been all morning and nothing to finish

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
This gameplay is really awesome.
Frankly its the best RPGM game I've played.

Anyone know anything similar? With BF battles and great art like this?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
This gameplay is really awesome.
Frankly its the best RPGM game I've played.

Anyone know anything similar? With BF battles and great art like this?
Yes, but because the art style, it'll be flagged and taken down. I've realized it's not the fact they may be underage. It's the Lolita art style that they prefer not to take a chance on their website

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
anyone having the game go dark screened (still playable) after the phone scene boys and (heart)?

AirmailEye1

Jul 4, 2022
[ALLEGARE=completo]1493189[/ALLEGARE]

Panoramica :
Un'era pacifica in cui non esiste un Grande Demone che desideri l'estinzione umana e nessun impero ambizioso per conquistare il mondo.
Selfie, la principessa dell'Impero Elfico, che ha viaggiato di nascosto per il "Rituale di Successione" Travagliata nella città portuale di Arelta, sono stata distrutta come schiava di nome cittadino di terza classe. La lotta di Sylphy inizia per riconquistare i "gioielli" necessari per la libertà e le cerimonie.
Discussione aggiornata : 2021-11-10
Data di rilascio : 06-05-2020
Titolo originale: エルフにもできる売春計画
Sviluppatore : cede il latte
Censurato : Sì
Versione : 1.05
Sistema operativo : Windows
Lingua : inglese (MTL di Shisaye)
Genere :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installazione :

Note del traduttore :

Attenzione: il gioco ha alcuni nomi di file in giapponese. Se si utilizza WINRAR per estrarre, assicurarsi che la codifica del nome giapponese sia impostata. Apri il file .zip in Winrar e seleziona Opzioni -> Codifica nome -> Giapponese.

SCARICA
Vinci : - - - -

View attachment 1493190 View attachment 1493191 View attachment 1493192 View attachment 1493193 View attachment 1493194 View attachment 1493195
[/CITAZIONE] does not start the game

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Omg the translation break code part of battle sex. There will cut in of all sex skill.
This MTL break best part of this game, you guys need to play JP ver and use Mtool to play this game.

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone who has played this; Gotten to the milking breast stuff? I'm enjoying the game but there is some stuff still in Japanese that makes it a bit confusing on what I should be doing. I'm just trying to figure out if I missed anything cause I'm at the 10th mission? An I just wanna know when I can get her to be a cow.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Commissioned by MountTai

This is actually the first ACE game I've done so it's a little rough around the edges. The translation itself though should be on par with the other ones I've done.

And yes Ero Combat works fine, all the attacks have cut ins and dialogue. I checked it.

The Sub event help text was left untranslated because I deemed it impossible to do. It doesn't really matter though because selecting will give you a description of what to do anyway.

If you find any issues let me know.

Download: -
Patches: (This contains the latest fixes and improvements for the game)

1688609712384.png 1688609740840.png 1688609889184.png

Last edited:

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
How many missions are there? I'm on mission 10 and I've only seen one prostitution batlle or whatever so far. I hate that the game locks side stuff when you very clearly have freedom to move around and do your on thing like wtf

Reactions: Locotomia23
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes