VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Tjdreams

Sep 2, 2021
Interracial tag has been missing from the start. Confusing, when intro kicks it off with IR scene and ends in IR preggo.

First time seeing this game, probably because of infrequent upgrades? If this is the result of 3 years of work, I'm not holding my breath even if story line seems interesting and mother is HOT ASF

Reactions: RuJo1967

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Interracial tag has been missing from the start. Confusing, when intro kicks it off with IR scene and ends in IR preggo.

First time seeing this game, probably because of infrequent upgrades? If this is the result of 3 years of work, I'm not holding my breath even if story line seems interesting and mother is HOT ASF
Three years ago it started off with a HS2 visual. I relaunched it and upgraded the visuals with DAZ 3d about 2 and a half months ago. Also significant changes to the story as well.

Reactions: mark942244

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Three years ago it started off with a HS2 visual. I relaunched it and upgraded the visuals with DAZ 3d about 2 and a half months ago. Also significant changes to the story as well.

this is more of a technical question cause I had a discussion with a friend about which engine is best used in developing especially in regards to animation.

isnt the animation easier in hs2 than daz? I know iray offers some really good results but in the animation department I always found daz to be a real pain, especially when it comes to creating one from scratch. how has your experience been so far ?

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
this is more of a technical question cause I had a discussion with a friend about which engine is best used in developing especially in regards to animation.

isnt the animation easier in hs2 than daz? I know iray offers some really good results but in the animation department I always found daz to be a real pain, especially when it comes to creating one from scratch. how has your experience been so far ?
True, DAZ is way harder and time-consuming than HS2. HS2 has a large selection of animations ready to be used but for DAZ the better result comes from custom-created animations. I switched mainly because of a better visual. And with HS2 I had limited assets to work with and I was finding it hard to tell the story the way I want to tell because I had limited resources to work with. But now I feel I have almost all the props and assets I need and if something's missing I can easily improvise with something similar. So switching the engine is working pretty well so far for me.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Protagonist [EP1-Act1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 71mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Interesting enough premise for a sexfest(hopefully). I'm choosing not to spoil myself by playing the HS2 version. If the updates are timely and substantial, no reason for this one to not be more popular. It is hard to earn people's trust though.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Interesting enough premise for a sexfest(hopefully). I'm choosing not to spoil myself by playing the HS2 version. If the updates are timely and substantial, no reason for this one to not be more popular. It is hard to earn people's trust though.
Been a long couple of years since I started making these games. However, I wasn't able to give players enough reasons to trust the continuity of my projects. There were a lot of personal issues one after another, Covid was also really impactful in a bad way. Also due to my job, I usually have limited time to work on the games each day.
But telling these stories is my passion. I feel grateful to both the paid and nonpaid players who have played regularly since my first game and keep in contact with me to inquire about this and that. It really motivates me. Starting this project I'm trying to give it my all and make it a game that everyone likes for both the story and adult stuff.
Thanks a lot to everyone who is playing each and every update and giving continuous feedback.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi DeVilBro , really liked Crimson Roses 1 and 2 (1 had the issues you already know, but that is the past), i hope you get the success you deserve with this one

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi dev first of all your game is great
And can we see abbie in future as love interest or not and what do you think regarding pregnancy or impregnation in future updates for this game

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Hi dev first of all your game is great
And can we see abbie in future as love interest or not and what do you think regarding pregnancy or impregnation in future updates for this game
Abbie is a special love interest. Her presence in the game will be short but impactful. But yes she is one of the love Interests. And pregnancy isn't planned. I'm new to DAZ and the pregnancy animations are very complicated for me. Maybe in the future projects.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
LOL This game is already 3 years old and it still looks like demo, 5 minutes of content and all this for 3 years so it doesn't speak very well about dev because a lot of new games have 10 times more content already in the first release.
tough but fair.gif

Reactions: Mario4don
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes