VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProtagonistRE-EP1A2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game, and I don't know if I will like this game. At the beginning we only have the ''father'' and one woman (cheating on her husband with MC), we have a sex scene and then she goes away, divorced, leaving MC alone. Later we find out that she is pregnant, but of course, we find out via text message and we can't contact her because she blocked us or deleted the app, idk. Poor behavior on her part, not very mature, which is probably how she should be.

After the accident that happened (the death of our 'father'), we suddenly wake up next to MC's ''mother''... yeah ''mother'', I don't know if I can call her that. We find out that she wasn't with MC this whole time. 19 fucking years. I haven't gotten to the point where she explains to us why she hasn't been with us all this time. But for me I can't call her mother. Not being there for your own child for so many years... :FacePalm:
I don't know what explanation she must have to justify why she wasn't able to be there for MC.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I just saw this as well. I gave the game a pretty good review but I didn't even notice that the game is years old and it's basically an intro to the game. Hopefully there's more updates and this game doesn't die. Gah damn.
Edit: just noticed devs last game is abandoned. RIP.
Hello friend. Glad you like the game so far. Yes, this game is years old but it initially started with HoneySelect2 graphics. I've changed the visuals to DAZ since the launch of the Remake last year. I'm trying my best to put out updates constantly. The previous titles are abandoned because I've moved on from HoneySelect2. They will return in the future with better story and DAZ models if everything goes well.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Casting aside love, bereaved by his father's tragic end, he found himself adrift in a world where greed reigns supreme. But then, a startling awakening; he lay cradled in his mother's embrace, in a place untouched by any man before him. The future remains an enigma, its secrets shrouded, or do they?

Jesus Christ, the cringe and edgelord-style writing is heavy in this one. I hope the game reads a bit less filled with emo-angst and pseudo-poetic allusions.

perro viejo

Apr 7, 2022
Sorry to be so negative, but 3 years for where the game is currently is a great big fk no for me. I found more entertainment from the comments here.

Reactions: Mario4don

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
i almost feel bad for mc, his mother abandon him (she explain why later but still), , his "girlfriend" Abbie leaves him as soon as she gets a divorce from her husband (after cheating on him for four years), without giving mc any reason of why she leave or where she goes.
before she leave, she told him to keep countings day until they meet again (if that happen at all) and to rebuild his life in the same sentence, how can he move on after that? and soon after that his father dies in front of his eyes .

and as if that wasn't enough, she put another nail later by sending him a text to tell him she's expecting his child (which he won't be able to see since she's already left...)

I don't really understand Mc's reaction either, he's supposed to love Abbie, she leaves him without explaining anything and he doesn't even try to find out her reasons (he just ask if it's because of her husband, she said no but doesnt push it further) or to hold her back, he just accepts it...

And with how dark the story seem to be, i wouldn't be surprised if mc was just Abbie toy to help her bear with an unhappy marriage...
Even though it doesnt look like it and she appears to be a sweet and caring person, some people can be very good at playing with other people's feelings and hiding their true nature, and her lying and hiding a lot of things doesnt help to trust her if/when she reappear in the story.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Protagonist [EP1-Act2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 85mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
Ok, it's my first time playing this, and it looks promising, but when i started reading and came to know that it's more than a year old, i am not so sure now, as a software engineer myself, although am not into game development or graphic design, this looks 1-2 month work at max, even if dev is working on it as hobby

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
For anyone who wants to change the default blue textbox...as well I included a universal font and text box slider.

Install....extract and merge the folder with your game folder, then run your title exe. (Install it the same as a walk through mod) Enjoy.

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: EL DIOS ITACHI
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes