Dark_Sytze

Mar 22, 2021
I've made a few mods for this game. Since the discord is (mostly) dead and filled with spam it makes more sense to post them here as well.

Eva lovia mod:

Sweetiefox mod:

London Keyes mod:

Luna Star mod:

Izzy Green mod:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017

Here is the link for my mod packs, though I am unsure if they work or not. I haven't touched this game in months.

Are these all the same ones that were posted on the Discord?
Looks like it, at least for Sytze's packs. Of note Luna Star is new. Maybe new packs will wake the dev up?

Reactions: Wulfrich

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017

here's my mods with bug fixes and a guide on how to install which is located in the all in one file. If anyone has mod requests feel free to message me as I feel like making mods again.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Mega

here's my mods with bug fixes and a guide on how to install which is located in the all in one file. If anyone has mod requests feel free to message me as I feel like making mods again.
Thank you for providing these additional mod models! One thing... editing bootstrap.js var ModList never does the trick for me. Girls displayed in game are still limited to Legacy until I actually remove legacy from the ModList. Then I get the mod girls only. What am I missing?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for providing these additional mod models! One thing... editing bootstrap.js var ModList never does the trick for me. Girls displayed in game are still limited to Legacy until I actually remove legacy from the ModList. Then I get the mod girls only. What am I missing?
1705804334383.png

Here is mine. Sometimes the mod girls don't initially show up when starting the game, I think starting a new game, and then returning to the menu to start or load a game might work. I'm fairly sure the game is unplayable without the legacy file because the battles are in there so removing it doesn't work. Also double check the punctuation in the modList, it can be fickle with missing apostrophes.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 3282167

Here is mine. Sometimes the mod girls don't initially show up when starting the game, I think starting a new game, and then returning to the menu to start or load a game might work. I'm fairly sure the game is unplayable without the legacy file because the battles are in there so removing it doesn't work. Also double check the punctuation in the modList, it can be fickle with missing apostrophes.
Starting a new game and returning to the menu for another one did the trick... thx

Reactions: WarblGarbl

morelmax

Jan 2, 2024
Here are all my mods I have created as of the time writing this.

You can download here:
View attachment 2716651 Vienna White: Mega

View attachment 2716652 Ella Knox: Mega

View attachment 2716653 Rae Lil Black: Mega

After you've placed their folders in the 'mod' folder, add the names of their folders into the modList array located in the 'bootstrap.js' file that is in the mod folder. It should look like: var modList = ['legacy', 'viennawhite', 'ellaknox', 'raelilblack']; if you are using only these mods.
The files have been removed, can you upload them again?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
The files have been removed, can you upload them again?
Sorry, I stopped updating on here after a while, moved more into the discord. Here's a link with those mods (and more!) lemme know if there's issues.

morelmax

Jan 2, 2024
Sorry, I stopped updating on here after a while, moved more into the discord. Here's a link with those mods (and more!) lemme know if there's issues.

Mega
I added the girls in the file you shared, but I couldn't get it to work, what should I change?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
No, what will we do to her?
The bootstrap.js file in the 'mod' folder has a line that reads "var modList = ['legacy'];" which needs to include the names of the mod folders in the []. For my mods it should read

var modList = ['legacy', 'raelilblack', 'skylarvox', 'brittneywhite', 'viennawhite', 'ellaknox', 'veronicarodriguez', 'yhivi'];

Ensure that your bootstrap.js looks like this and make sure the folders are in the 'mod' folder in the game. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, somewhere in here there's a modding tutorial I think.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes