tom5145

Oct 19, 2020
Just tried it. As a racing game lover and H game player, The open world aspect and open world driving idea is excellent!. Cant wait for more polishing and updates and possibly even more features in the future! +1 :) Just subbed to your patreon. Love to support you and your team for this! :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Proyect-H

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
First impressions the game is fun especially the racing. Animations are good, but have a few bugs.

Bug list that I encounter:
1. After the race my speedometer was stuck at 192mph or 252khp. But doesn't affect gameplay (car still drives normally)

2. You can accidently stack quest on top of another. Example being when I had to find alice's case and accidently started the find the towels beach quest and the towel quest text ended up covering the alice's case quest until I finished the towel quest then the towel quest text would disappear and proceeded with normal. (not game breaking/is game breaking)

3. like the other person mention the second quest for the nurse after you find her ID card and give it to her. The animation will proceed but after the animation you wont be able to move your character. Now not sure if the bug has to do with when nurse is asking if you want your reward right now. (implying you get a choice) it just skips right into the animation unlike the other characters which gives you choice if you want your reward now or later. (game breaking)

4. The other track near the beach where alice's case is at. Some of the roads are floating mid air and not flush with the ground. (just a nitpick)

5. before starting/triggering the race the road over by pit area is kinda glitchy. Basically some bits of the road disappear and reappear. (another nitpick)

If other people had different or more bugs feel free to add on but so far these are the only bugs that I encounter.

Also question for the dev. Will the patreon scenes be unlock for non patreons in the near future? Basically like an early access thing for the patreon and a non early access for the non patreon type of thing?
Thank you for trying our game and enjoying it. We have noticed the bugs you mentioned, we are actively working to fix them in the next update. We appreciate your support and suggestions. To answer your question: YES, the Patreon scenes are early access content for our Patreon users and will eventually be available to non-Patreon users. But there will also be exclusive content for Patreon users. Eventually It would be for non-Patreon users in the very long term.

Reactions: tom5145

tom5145

Oct 19, 2020
Thank you for trying our game and enjoying it. We have noticed the bugs you mentioned, we are actively working to fix them in the next update. We appreciate your support and suggestions. To answer your question: YES, the Patreon scenes are early access content for our Patreon users and will eventually be available to non-Patreon users. But there will also be exclusive content for Patreon users. Eventually It would be for non-Patreon users in the very long term.
I tried to download the patreon version but I was denied access from the link it gave on patreon. I think I also sent an email to you as well regarding it!. :)

• Red Heart

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
I tried to download the patreon version but I was denied access from the link it gave on patreon. I think I also sent an email to you as well regarding it!. :)
Sorry about the trouble, and thanks a lot for your support Tom5145! I'm so glad you liked the open world driving idea. We're excited to keep improving and adding more features. I've fixed the issue with the Patreon download link, so you should have access now. Let me know if you run into any more problems. Thanks again for supporting us on Patreon! <3

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
I tested the game i finish the first race, my game got stuck. I cant continue anything. :(

Maybe it can be more better if you add some voice sound in sex scene.
Sorry to hear that! can you tell us what happened please? did you save? :(

Yes!!!, we plan to add voice acting in future updates once we have the budget to hire professional actors.
Thanks for your feedback and for testing the game!

darkwer34

Nov 6, 2017
Bug report : idk why but i cannot play the demo as the camera keeps spinning arround and there nothing i can do against it

• Thinking Face

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
Sorry to hear that! can you tell us what happened please? did you save? :(

Yes!!!, we plan to add voice acting in future updates once we have the budget to hire professional actors.
Thanks for your feedback and for testing the game!
I did save anything but its fine. The game just got freeze exactly.

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
Bug report : idk why but i cannot play the demo as the camera keeps spinning arround and there nothing i can do against it
Hi, that's very strange. Could you please provide more details so we can replicate the issue and find a possible solution to the bug? Knowing what causes it will help us fix it.

Thanks!

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
Is that okay that my car damages itself all the time when I drive it?
For now, this is "normal". When the car crashes, it deforms based on the impact, which can cause it to hit the ground a lot. We're still working on finding a suitable solution to prevent this.
In the meantime, you can restore your car by calling the ambulance from the pause menu or at the gas station.
Thanks for your understanding!

darkwer34

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, that's very strange. Could you please provide more details so we can replicate the issue and find a possible solution to the bug? Knowing what causes it will help us fix it.

Thanks!
basically i am using wireless mices like razer v2 pro and like zy rail and i think somehow the game cannot handle the wireless function - or could be also cuz i use an analog keyboard known as wooting HE60 but sadly i cannot give any more in depth information as i have no clue either why it happening , i tried restarting my PC and still it has happened as soon i start new game it just spins the camera all the time . and ive checked my hardware isnt faulty either so idk what is going on

• Thinking Face

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
why do i get better frames outside than inside buildings

i am perpetually driving on ice what the hell is this handling

Last edited:

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
basically i am using wireless mices like razer v2 pro and like zy rail and i think somehow the game cannot handle the wireless function - or could be also cuz i use an analog keyboard known as wooting HE60 but sadly i cannot give any more in depth information as i have no clue either why it happening , i tried restarting my PC and still it has happened as soon i start new game it just spins the camera all the time . and ive checked my hardware isnt faulty either so idk what is going on
Hmmm, Check if you have a controller or joystick plugged in where it may be getting input from. Try unplugging it. or maybe a virtual device. Also, Do you see the custom pink cursor from the game or the default Windows cursor?

Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
why do i get better frames outside than inside buildings

i am perpetually driving on ice what the hell is this handling
That is due to Unity's occlusion culling. In upcoming updates, this will be better optimized. We're also gradually improving the driving controls. If the game is running very slowly for you, I recommend lowering the quality in the options menu. You can also disable post-processing effects for an FPS boost.

darkwer34

Nov 6, 2017
Hmmm, Check if you have a controller or joystick plugged in where it may be getting input from. Try unplugging it. or maybe a virtual device. Also, Do you see the custom pink cursor from the game or the default Windows cursor?
i unplugged my controller and all and i do not have any virtual device either active , i do see a pink windows cursor so idk what is going on , i do assume it could be that because my wooting HE60 is an analog Device that it might interfere with the coding in the game itself ( as i can basically turn my keyboard into a controller layout )

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes