Proyect-H

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
i unplugged my controller and all and i do not have any virtual device either active , i do see a pink windows cursor so idk what is going on , i do assume it could be that because my wooting HE60 is an analog Device that it might interfere with the coding in the game itself ( as i can basically turn my keyboard into a controller layout )
Hmm, that's weird, I found a something related on Reddit. Here's the link:

Could you let me know if it works for you?

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
That is due to Unity's occlusion culling. In upcoming updates, this will be better optimized. We're also gradually improving the driving controls. If the game is running very slowly for you, I recommend lowering the quality in the options menu. You can also disable post-processing effects for an FPS boost.
yeah with my 4090, when lowering quality, from best to low, i go from 70 frames to 80

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Am I the only one finding extremely suspect that the 5 stars review have been posted by inactive accounts and are all very generic and short?
I just wrote a proper first impressions review and I did notice the other reviews myself and come to the same conclusion. I doubt the developer has made a alt account in 2017 in preparation for this game to be released and reviewed so I am not completely convinced but understand the suspicion. My review holds all my thoughts on the game and so I won't repeat them here but overall I liked the game but it's not exactly 5 stars >.<

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProyectH-0.2.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Looks great aside from being made in that garbage unity, Dev can you please try to optimize the game so it won't cook my hardware like almost every game made in unity?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes