5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
As I can understand, this cloud doesn't allow you to save (to another dubox) lots of files at once. E.g. it was successed only when I chose 5 directories. Otherwise, red explanation mark.
As for straight download, I could do it only with files that are not directories. However,it's allok if I try to download from my own storage.
Is it supposed to work somehow like that or am I doing smth wrong?
hi! to be honest, I didn't import it myself. but that all at once will not be able to keep it true. you need to try. I think that over time, developers will improve their cloud. can I ask for the password I entered ?

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Nice!

I was hoping there was something from the YUPACHU artist. :(
I'm sorry if I offended or upset you. but these are the ones that I liked. there is a lot of beautiful kda special art look there is a very beautiful art.

GravityCat

Apr 25, 2017
If anyone has the psd and high res Erza animation from June 2020 $10 pack could they please share?

And thanks for everything so far by the way.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
if someone would upload a pack for March, when it is ready of course, I would be and many others would be very grateful and happy!:giggle:

Moores

Nov 22, 2017
you must enter your password! and it is desirable to have your own dubox. password g2ap
It keeps giving me a red exclamation point when I try to select “save to terabox.” And it says “file name invalid” when I try to download otherwise. :L

Moores

Nov 22, 2017
I was able to get individual packs from Zumi into “my terabox,” but it still gives me an error message when I try to download in bulk.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
I was able to get individual packs from Zumi into “my terabox,” but it still gives me an error message when I try to download in bulk.
I wrote to you in the correspondence please look there

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes