5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
no 2B animated posted?
No, that's only for the $15 tier version which all artworks gets animated vids

The $10 tier will only offer one per artwork and in this case the $10 tier set 2B was in only supergirl was given animated vids

And just in case you wanted to know more differences between the $10 & $15 tier sets

The $15 sets also offers dickgirl(futa), pregnancy, ahegao face expression and PSDs to the wallpapers prywinko makes for the artworks she does

The $10 version doesn't include any of the things I listed, just some nude and bukkake variations

That's all i can say, hope I was informative about your question

Reactions: MyLewdForm

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
You suppose? LOL

You are getting this stuff for free. Comments like these are just unnecessary. Quite a motivator to share more stuff.

I'm a Patron now, so I'll share the upcoming batches.
there will always be pests that think they should get/own what they want for free , just ignore them

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
You suppose? LOL

You are getting this stuff for free. Comments like these are just unnecessary. Quite a motivator to share more stuff.

I'm a Patron now, so I'll share the upcoming batches.
Well actually i am grateful that I'm getting these sets for free I really do, but I'd even more grateful if they were full versions instead, the full versions are actually more valuable than a incomplete set

And what I just listed earlier were the things you don't get if you were to get the basic version if you will

Most people here are actually into the premium variations and some even ask about where or how to get the full version of a artwork before some people posted some full versions of some

And while the premium sets may not be as valuable to you but to a lot of other people they are and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one feeling this way

You and some other people may not care about it of course but I'm sure some people would have preferred the completed sets instead as it does include everything where as the basic set doesn't

And again I'm pleased with you sharing these sets with us, I'm pleased everyone here can finally enjoy the artworks that they were most interested in but however sharing a complete set is more valuable and people would like it more as I listed earlier some people like dickgirls, some people like pregnancy and with these basic sets you got people wouldn't enjoy them much without them

And while it may seem like I'm complaining, I'm not but I wished you just gotten the completed versions instead because to me it's not much of a set if you leave out some variations and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way

So again thank you for these sets but there still gonna be some people who are more interested on the premium sets will still want them and I don't blame them so it's not our fault that you or anyone didn't get the full versions just because you weren't interested on them

Now I won't reply your response as I will lurk in this thread and already know i'm a joke now thanks to my messages but you should know that sometimes that a complete set is more valuable and more people would be pleased, but of course it's my opinion and you're not going to care but I'm telling you there are some people that would still wait until a full set is shared because a basic set didn't include everything that they were installed in, anyways take care and you may see me again here some other time.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Well actually i am grateful that I'm getting these sets for free I really do, but I'd even more grateful if they were full versions instead, the full versions are actually more valuable than a incomplete set

And what I just listed earlier were the things you don't get if you were to get the basic version if you will

Most people here are actually into the premium variations and some even ask about where or how to get the full version of a artwork before some people posted some full versions of some

And while the premium sets may not be as valuable to you but to a lot of other people they are and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one feeling this way

You and some other people may not care about it of course but I'm sure some people would have preferred the completed sets instead as it does include everything where as the basic set doesn't

And again I'm pleased with you sharing these sets with us, I'm pleased everyone here can finally enjoy the artworks that they were most interested in but however sharing a complete set is more valuable and people would like it more as I listed earlier some people like dickgirls, some people like pregnancy and with these basic sets you got people wouldn't enjoy them much without them

And while it may seem like I'm complaining, I'm not but I wished you just gotten the completed versions instead because to me it's not much of a set if you leave out some variations and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way

So again thank you for these sets but there still gonna be some people who are more interested on the premium sets will still want them and I don't blame them so it's not our fault that you or anyone didn't get the full versions just because you weren't interested on them

Now I won't reply your response as I will lurk in this thread and already know i'm a joke now thanks to my messages but you should know that sometimes that a complete set is more valuable and more people would be pleased, but of course it's my opinion and you're not going to care but I'm telling you there are some people that would still wait until a full set is shared because a basic set didn't include everything that they were installed in, anyways take care and you may see me again here some other time.
That's a long way to go about saying nothing of "value". All you are doing is assuming a whole bunch. It's 2022 dude.

Jokes aside though. All I'm saying ist that next time just think before posting stuff like that. You don't come off well there.

The "people" are getting 100% more than you would have gotten otherwise. Nobody has posted anything since the February Pack, so those "people" should be thankful they are getting anything at all. If that isn't enough for them, there is an easy solution. Buy the packs themselves. That way they can also support the Creator of the artwork they love so much.

Enough of that though. You take care as well.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey guys, I recently became a patron of this artist. Like in the other threads I'll be sharing the Patreon posts here.

Февраль 2022.jpg

Hey Prykittens! ❤

Become my patron until March 1 for the February 2022 Reward!
Make sure your tier suits your needs. A detailed description of the membership levels / tiers can be found on the main page of my Patreon. If you want to change your tier, do it before March 1!
Below is a list of what my February patrons will get on March 7 (February 2022 Reward):
  • Y'shtola (Final Fantasy)
  • Crossbreed Priscilla (Dark Souls)
  • Yae Miko (Genshin Impact)
  • Pleasure Capture, Inc. comic (Bayonetta) # 11,12
Some illustrations are drawn, some in progress. The final reward will be sent out on March 7 via Patreon personal message!
Hey Prykittens! ❤

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I don't care anything about preggo, futa or ahegao, so I'm very satisfied with the material posted by Rhykio :love:
I hope he doesn't mind these people who complain about everything!(y)
Nah, not really. Let them complain. If stuff like this is "disturbing" to them... uhh boy, they have seen nothing in life...

Reactions: god yagami

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks again for uploading the rest of the 2021 stuff. When I said "I find the lack of preggo content disturbing", I was paraphrasing Darth Vader's line "I find your lack of faith disturbing." I don't find the lack of preggo content in and of itself disturbing, that's just the content I like and the lack of it was... I just feel like stuff was left out is all. Wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes, just throwing out my two cents into the aether.

Reactions: kat-klema

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Let us end this "debate" right here. Some of yall enjoy the premium content and I get it. We all have different tastes. It's just not for me and since I'm the one who is providing the content, you guys just will have to live with the lack of it. I'm not going to spend an extra 5,- € for content that I'm not going to enjoy. Maybe someday someone will graciously provide it but I wouldn't bet on it.

I just find it stupid to complain about stuff you are getting for free on a pirate site. Come on, just enjoy what you are getting.

Now we go over to Lasmiranda Densevilla for the weather.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes