5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ChocTaco

Feb 27, 2019
way video with .clip is dont work ,ex Mileena.clip?
It's not a video file

A CLIP file is an image file created by Clip Studio Paint, a 2D drawing application.
How do I open a .clip file?

You need a suitable software like Clip Studio Paint to open a CLIP file. Without proper software you will receive a Windows message "How do you want to open this file?" (Windows 10) or "Windows cannot open this file" (Windows 7) or a similar Mac/iPhone/Android alert.

FastAndreiiii

Jul 28, 2020
It's not a video file

A CLIP file is an image file created by Clip Studio Paint, a 2D drawing application.
How do I open a .clip file?

You need a suitable software like Clip Studio Paint to open a CLIP file. Without proper software you will receive a Windows message "How do you want to open this file?" (Windows 10) or "Windows cannot open this file" (Windows 7) or a similar Mac/iPhone/Android alert.
I understand thank you

god yagami

Nov 6, 2020
Amazing artist, but it is very difficult to find some specific contents of her, even the most recent ones, I cannot find bayonetta, classic lara croft, sniper wolf, quiet, Morrigan from darkstalkers, mai shiranui, zelda of breath of thw wild, and many others complete sets, only some pics :(

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
yea there is also alot of witcher sets from 2020 that arent available here yet too. the mega bundle is only the one for Triss, and in the other links you can also find 1 for yen and 1 for ciri but its missing at least 1 more for ciri and several for shani, anna henriette and some others.

if someone has those would be lovely if they could be shared :BootyTime:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes