5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
alot of animations are missing from what i see on other sites that have some low quality ones

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
This is going to sound like an odd request, but would it be possible for someone to upload all the preggo variants in one location? I accidentally deleted all of Prywinko's works off my computer (along with artworks from everyone else I've gathered over the years), and I'd rather not sift through each and every batch looking for only the preggo variants if I don't have to. If it's not possible, that's fine. I don't want to burden anyone unnecessarily. Just thought I'd ask.

Apr 24, 2021
Am I mistaken, or are these not the full sets? PryWinko's gumroad says some of these characters have like, 60+ pics, and after deleting the futa variants, I'm left with like... 10-15 pics, so are the packs that are shared just from a lower tier?

I'm obsessed with collecting NSFW art, so I'd just like to know if I need to keep searching, or if I'm mistaken.

socialperson117

Apr 18, 2020
Am I mistaken, or are these not the full sets? PryWinko's gumroad says some of these characters have like, 60+ pics, and after deleting the futa variants, I'm left with like... 10-15 pics, so are the packs that are shared just from a lower tier?

I'm obsessed with collecting NSFW art, so I'd just like to know if I need to keep searching, or if I'm mistaken.
Are you including the step by step and wallpaper? Somtimes I add them and see if it matches the gumroad description. weeeee.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes