5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Handball1909

Apr 29, 2024
Got tired of searching for original quality works for 2015 and older, so I decided to curate them myself.

For OP: zips tagged "from_pry" are unaltered folders sent from Pry. This is to update this thread with missing content. This marks 2015 as complete. She did not organize these by month, but I have on my end. If you would like to know what months of 2015 these works fall under, DM me.
For everyone else: Also included are 2010-2014 works + other 2015 content not sent from Pry / included in monthly Patreon, but content from her nonetheless. Link

Enjoy!

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
As promised :)

What's the policy for uploading older content? Should I upload it directly as received or compare it to what's already been shared and remove any duplicates? Asking for when I dump other incomplete sets
Thank you for that.

Out of curiosity, did you actually open the PSDs ?
The only one I can't open is Motoko's, which gives me an "Unsupported compression mode" error (tried with both GIMP 2.10 and 2.99, to no avail).

Handball1909

Apr 29, 2024
Thank you for that.

Out of curiosity, did you actually open the PSDs ?
The only one I can't open is Motoko's, which gives me an "Unsupported compression mode" error (tried with both GIMP 2.10 and 2.99, to no avail).
Huh, weird. Opens fine for me. Reuploaded to my in case the original upload was corrupt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jb44

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks, but that's unlikely, as there's really only this file that is acting out.
Do you open it with GIMP as well, or Photoshop... or anything else ?

Handball1909

Apr 29, 2024
Here's the entirety of 2016 that no one asked for. Same rules as my last post:

For OP: zips tagged "from_pry" are unaltered folders sent from Pry. This is to update this thread with missing content. This marks 2016 as complete. She did not organize these by month, but I went through and did so as well as placing the PSD files in separate folders, as requested by Mods. Link . PSD files are .
For everyone else: Also included are 2016 artworks & content not sent from Pry / included in monthly Patreon rewards, but content from her nonetheless. Link here.

Last edited:

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Here's the entirety of 2016 that no one asked for. Same rules as my last post:

For OP: zips tagged "from_pry" are unaltered folders sent from Pry. This is to update this thread with missing content. This marks 2016 as complete. She did not organize these by month, but I went through and did so as well as placing the PSD files in separate folders, as requested by Mods. Link here. PSD files are here.
For everyone else: Also included are 2016 artworks & content not sent from Pry / included in monthly Patreon rewards, but content from her nonetheless. Link here.
Thanks for the PSDs, this is glorious !

Feel free to continue u[n/p]loading them if you happen to have more (2017-2020, AFAIAC) ^^

Reactions: Handball1909

Handball1909

Apr 29, 2024
As promised: 2017!
  • s
  • I did not include miscellaneous, non-Patreon art this time as Idk if anyone actually wants it besides me :p
And with that, I hope I inspire others to contribute, as well (be the change you want to see in the world). Please enjoy and remember to support the artist.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes