Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Interacting with objects and characters, so there is only code for the exit button, but the sprites for the other have already been drawn

Tb6Ak5HicT.gif 1632234349924.png 1632234366183.png 1632234376684.png 1632234388895.png 1632234400828.png

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
These are raw versions of locations and the game is still being prototyped, I will improve the detail at the final stage before publishing the demo

Reactions: Bchargo

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Do you think do a lot of ntr scenes, or do more scenes where the main character is? I think it is worth doing less ntr, but the simulator is hardly suitable for this. So that you understand, now I have a lot of ntr scenes planned. It's easy to come up with them when the main character is psychic. But I also came up with a lot of ordinary scenes.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
My game will have many ntr, but it will be optional, the player will be able to go as only ntr, and without ntr

Reactions: portela6565

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
There are also variations of the school costume with different levels of exhibitionism.
1-short skirt
2-improvised bra
3-shortest skirt and open clothes

1632678162106.png 1632678171956.png 1632678180108.png

Reactions: portela6565

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I also finished many locations and came up with many interesting ideas for scenes.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Also, do not forget, I will have 3 girls in the game + secondary girls. the main 2 have a naked sprite drawn, but for now I don't want to show it, let it be a surprise

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I usually like the style/feel of Kegani Labs games, with one exception, they basically have two routes: Keep the girl (mostly) pure as you clear the game, marry and live happily ever after or whatever I guess. Basically, MC is kind of a prude, on top of being sexually inept leading to the NTR route, were the girl gets "corrupted" and debauched.

Personally, I enjoy hentai games for the debauchery, unless you're going for a compelling, well-written story and all-rounder game with some nice vanilla. But that's a lot of work and no longer just focusing on what's basically an engaging fap. So I would propose including some mechanics for possibly "winning your target girl (or girls, if harem is going to be a thing) back".

So basically you might see three or four routes:
The two standard Kegani Labs routes: Pure Love/somewhat vanilla end and total cuck end where you/MC can't satisfy the girl's sexual desire at all.
Potentially two additional routes: You upgrade your "sex skills" (lot of options available if you're going with a psychic powers theme) and are able to become the person who is actually able to satisfy them so in the end, you "win the girl" and they stick with you (no NTR, more or less monogamy or some such). Or you upgrade your sex skills AND become more open to the idea of sharing and go more of a swingers route.

Pros: you'd definitely reach a wider audience with multiple routes like this available. I personally don't care much for NTR from the cucked's perspective but from the "girl gets corrupted and wildly delights in sexual escapades" perspective.
Cons: this would, admittedly, be considerably more writing, coding, and scene creation on your part. So I can totally understand if that doesn't appeal to you, you'd just not find it worth it. Making a game you can stay interested in and finish well would be far better than a half-assed game with a bunch of stuff you don't care about just cus you were trying to expand your audience.

Good luck, and I like what I see so far! Pixel art isn't my favorite but as long as dialogue, general story, and gameplay are up to par they can be plenty hot.

Reactions: ru_bin

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Do you think do a lot of ntr scenes, or do more scenes where the main character is? I think it is worth doing less ntr, but the simulator is hardly suitable for this. So that you understand, now I have a lot of ntr scenes planned. It's easy to come up with them when the main character is psychic. But I also came up with a lot of ordinary scenes.
I think my earlier post above sort of answers this. Both NTR and ordinary are good imo. Potentially swinging as well where the MC gets involved too.

What psychic abilities can be added to the main character? Here's what I solved:
1-look through walls (for ntr)
2-character change (make girls more exhibitionists or perverts)
3-telekinesis (while the girls interact with other guys, for example, you can lower his pants by telekinesis, the girl will be free, and the other guy will lose points with her)
As for this, if you got with my suggestion of including routes where he improves sex skills, then could possibly include a willpower or focus stat for MC so while peaking/looking through walls he can learn how his rivals were getting the girls off (improve his sex skills) rather than just getting turned on and quietly jacking himself off or something. You could either have this additionally tie into his psychic abilities effectiveness if that needs trained (since a mental focus/fortitude is usually considered important for strong psychics), or keep it as a separate stat entirely (perhaps something more like a confidence or self-esteem stat then?).

Telekinesis could also be used to physically stimulate/arouse the girls so they will be more receptive to his (or his rivals) advances later in the scene/day/night. A similar thing could be done with telepathy to just prompt the girls (or rivals) to go to a certain location, helping the player facilitate the events they wish to see.

Reactions: ru_bin