Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
the work is going much faster than I expected. I think I can add 2 additional characters and do more scenes with the first girl than planned. I also decided what to do with the endings. But I'm still wondering what to do with the modifiers. As I wrote above. I am thinking about adding the time paradox system , for everything you get points and when you reset the time, you can edit some moments of the game with points of the time paradox. for example, replenish the girls' wardrobe, change their anatomy, change some locations to get new scenes and various little things, such as changing the color of hair and skin.

But I don't know if it will be worth the time? This is late content anyway, and for the demo I need to focus on the initial content.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
But I don't know if it will be worth the time? This is late content anyway, and for the demo I need to focus on the initial content.
I think those are neat ideas in general, but I would agree it is better stuff to consider for later revisions and focus on the initial content. If your plan for the demo is to go as far as showing all the planned mechanics, art concepts for a few characters, event ideas, and going all the way through to your first few time loops and an early ending preview, then I'd probably just pick one or two of your personal favorite ideas and go through with implementing that. Otherwise, just note it as a future work thing and maybe make a poll on the demo post to see what sort of paradox things people want to see.

Somewhat related: what's the mechanic behind the time looping? Does MC train up his psychic abilities till he can do that himself and that is part of your limiting factors in time, possibly leading to a "bad" or at least undesired ending if you don't focus enough on training your psychic abilities? Or will it be a macguffin you can choose to opt-in to looping or decide against it like the frog wizards in Time Loop NTR? Or will that just be a surprise for us? ;)

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Actually. I thought it over and completely removed absolutely all grind from the game.
All ability upgrades are done through special hentai scenes . I think this is the best way, because of this the game will be shorter but more intense. I decided not to grind the game longer. I also decided that before the main demo. I will make an extremely small demo that I am currently working on. I have completely written all the dialogues and events of the first minor character. I will first make a demo where only she will be. Unlike the main girls. Minors will not move around the map and have relationships with other guys. Therefore, all their logic is much simpler.

The line with her is completely linear, I can do everything with her much faster and I can get feedback faster. So now I will make a very small demo, where there will be only a minor character and this demo will not reflect the real process of the game, but an approach to constructing hentai scenes

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
What about this girl, it will be a loli, so it can scare off a lot of people, as well as give an incorrect opinion as a loli game, but this is not so, there will no longer be a loli in the game, except for her

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
In general, expect a demo, all I need to draw is. When I finish, you can play a little demo and tell me your impressions, then I will continue to work on the main girl.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
But I don’t want to say a lot of interesting things yet. It will be better if you see them yourself. One of these is improving the overall level of abilities, I came up with a very interesting thing ... But this will not be included in the first little demo

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Actually. I thought it over and completely removed absolutely all grind from the game.
All ability upgrades are done through special hentai scenes . I think this is the best way, because of this the game will be shorter but more intense. I decided not to grind the game longer.
Fine by me, though I would remind there is a difference between "managing available resources efficiently" and "grinding". (i.e. managing time to ensure you can loop back to get the ending you want/see everything you want vs having to spend a lot of time just clicking through things repeatedly to get an item/scene/event to occur. From the sounds of it, you got a good grasp on it though.) Though I'll save further commentary on that until I actually see the game.

What about this girl, it will be a loli, so it can scare off a lot of people, as well as give an incorrect opinion as a loli game, but this is not so, there will no longer be a loli in the game, except for her
You've mentioned this in a previous post. Possibly with bestiality involved too? Personally, I'm fine with both, though okay-ish with loli. (Technically I just like small breasts and loli is unfortunately the most reliable content that has that. Something like a flat/moderately chested tomboy/sporty girl is what I really like). So long as it isn't in-your-face about the fact this is a loli I'm fine with it. (Bonus if there's the gap of she's kind of a perv/behaves slutty anyway. The gap makes it less believable to me that they're actually young or something. Don't know.) One possibility is to have something in the option to just turn it off, presented at the start of the game. Toggling it off could then either remove the character entirely or just change it so they only have a few lines, possibly in a humorous nod to the change such as interacting with the loli now has her say "I'm undercover to catch bad uncles" or something. Same for bestiality.

In general, expect a demo,
I look forward to this. Keep up the good work, and I appreciate the communication.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Fine by me, though I would remind there is a difference between "managing available resources efficiently" and "grinding". (i.e. managing time to ensure you can loop back to get the ending you want/see everything you want vs having to spend a lot of time just clicking through things repeatedly to get an item/scene/event to occur. From the sounds of it, you got a good grasp on it though.) Though I'll save further commentary on that until I actually see the game.
Talking grind. I mean the evil grind. In addition to skills, the game will still have a level of attraction. Which depends on getting points for the main girls and unlocking scenes for additional ones. Money, love points with each girl, all this will be in the game. Here you will still need to keep track of the various elements of the game. There will be managment, there just won't be a hell of a grind when you need to do the same thing for 20 minutes to get some hentai scene

Reactions: ehendu

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well. I am making an interesting system. Custom translation system. How it works.

There is a language selection option in the main menu. When choosing the language "custom", the game will continue from which language to export the text, for example "english", after which. It will be possible to change the text and see right in the game. to change the text, just hover over and press the middle mouse button. After translation, you can export the translation in the main menu. All you have to do is name the language and choose the path to save. Then others can download it and copy file to the language folder

Why I decided to do this for the demo. As you may have noticed, I am not good at building my sentences in English. I think to find a person who can edit the text and make it convenient for him. I make this system

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
As you may have noticed, I am not good at building my sentences in English.
If you want feedback or help in editing English, I'm not the greatest linguist around but I wouldn't mind helping out should I have time. Can also send you feedback directly on the demo if you like rather than just adding my own edits for "improvements" on language clarity.

Reactions: ru_bin

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
This is a good suggestion. But I think the best option is to find someone who speaks the same language as me. But he learned English very well. But it will be clearer later.
If you want feedback or help in editing English, I'm not the greatest linguist around but I wouldn't mind helping out should I have time. Can also send you feedback directly on the demo if you like rather than just adding my own edits for "improvements" on language clarity.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, I'm done with the first, raw version of the custom translation. This is how it looks - .

I haven't worked on the menu yet and this is a super raw version that will be changed before the demo comes out.

About translation: For starters, as you might have noticed. I do not save directly to the game folder, but to another, then drag it. This is due to the fact that the engine blocks saving and changing files to the game folder and internal folders, read-only is available. I will need to add some text that tells about this, when the players hit the export button.
To translate the text, you need to click on it with the middle mouse button(wheel)

After the release of the demo, I plan to make a discord server, one of the channels will be the storage, where everyone can upload and download translation files. This system took me more time than I expected, because the engine turned out to be very harmful in working with files, but I finally figured it out and the work will be easy from now on.

After the demo, I plan to improve the system so that instead of a separate pop-up window, a frame appears near the text, in addition to changing the text, it would be possible to change the font, color, size and add effects. But for a demo it will be enough, it is differently better than translating from a file

Last edited:

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I'll have to try to find an artist. I can be a writer and a programmer, as well as come up with how the game will be played. But I paint for a very long time, because I'm not an artist

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Although finding an artist when there is no budget is almost impossible task, so I have to improve my drawing skill, combining it with writing and programming

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
The location is still raw and too gray, I just started working, you better see the final result anyway