Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I think my earlier post above sort of answers this. Both NTR and ordinary are good imo. Potentially swinging as well where the MC gets involved too.

As for this, if you got with my suggestion of including routes where he improves sex skills, then could possibly include a willpower or focus stat for MC so while peaking/looking through walls he can learn how his rivals were getting the girls off (improve his sex skills) rather than just getting turned on and quietly jacking himself off or something. You could either have this additionally tie into his psychic abilities effectiveness if that needs trained (since a mental focus/fortitude is usually considered important for strong psychics), or keep it as a separate stat entirely (perhaps something more like a confidence or self-esteem stat then?).

Telekinesis could also be used to physically stimulate/arouse the girls so they will be more receptive to his (or his rivals) advances later in the scene/day/night. A similar thing could be done with telepathy to just prompt the girls (or rivals) to go to a certain location, helping the player facilitate the events they wish to see.

On the subject of getting a sexual skill, this is a very good idea. I was also going to add mind control to direct girls to get scenes, because I understand that if everything revolves around randomness, people will just get bored.

Last edited:

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I divided the planned content into parts, including the part that will be in the public demo. It won't take more than two months, but playing the demo will help you better understand what to expect from the final version.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
So, I thought about the main character for a long time, I decided that at first he would look like a loser, but when you improve social skills, he will not only be able to win girls more easily, his appearance will also change, his clothes will be more stylish, his hair will be less disheveled and bangs will disappear. At the final level of social skill, the main character will look very good and the girls will be much easier to get. But now, at zero social skill, it looks like this

1632763023677.png

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
There is very little news from me right now, because right now I am very focused on the game. But there are interesting things that I can tell you.

In the first, version 0.1, there will be 3 opponents. Teacher, school boy and school punk.

Also, unlike most hentai, I don’t want to make the opponents ugly or like that, I’ll make them so that they really feel like rivals that your girlfriend might love.

Just like I said. There will be 3 girls in the game and I have already thought of them, but in version 0.1 there will be only one, for that I will focus on the number of scenes for one girl

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Also, unlike most hentai, I don’t want to make the opponents ugly or like that, I’ll make them so that they really feel like rivals that your girlfriend might love.
Can this still be considered a hentai then? How will I get my horror erotic thrills when I'm not being threatened by a jump scare close-up of an ugly bastard? Jokes aside and on a more serious note this is fantastic news. Even as a "self-insert" type of thing I've never understood the trope.

Just like I said. There will be 3 girls in the game and I have already thought of them, but in version 0.1 there will be only one, for that I will focus on the number of scenes for one girl
Mainly just want to say I think it is the right idea to focus on a single girl for the v0.1 initial release. This way it is easier to highlight the core game mechanics. Even if you plan for the additional girls to be able to lead into group play scenarios, I don't think there's too much need for that initially, and an mmf with the initial girl could also be used just as well to demo the basics of that if it is planned.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the release of this!

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I'm sick and tired, I think I'll do the animation for the girl later, for now I'll return to simple things: sprites, backgrounds, code

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I can tell you what kind of animation I'm doing. I want her to take a crop top and start wiping sweat off her face. Showing everyone his breasts

Reactions: ehendu

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Wow, this is a lot more pixels than I was expecting! I love it and it looks great! Also like the scenario idea you've got for it. Mundane, non-chalant actions like that can be really hot.

I'm sick and tired, I think I'll do the animation for the girl later, for now I'll return to simple things: sprites, backgrounds, code
Get some rest and take your time. I'm liking the effort and quality you're showing so far!

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Except for the main three heroines. I am also thinking of making minor NPCs with mini stories for each one. Those who played summer memories will understand me. These NPCs instead of moving around locations and having a bunch of scenes. Appear in a specific location at a specific time. They have their own player love points and their own unique approach. With them there will be no ntr and they will mainly be needed for the application of psychic powers. Their scenes will be unusual, there will be fewer scenes with them and the elaboration will be less than with the main characters. But they will not be a bad addition, and they will also not take a lot of time, because their development will not be difficult, because they will always be in only one location.

So far, I have come up with 2 such additional characters, a nurse and a loli in the park with a dog (with her, besides the usual scenes, it will also be bestiality).
I think in the original game I will make 5-10 additional characters, but in the demo it will be 0-2

Sep 10, 2018
This is a bit surreal I noticed the exact same special quality of about NTR loop had the same idea of developing a game based on expanding the idea. Looking at how you're going about designing it though we'd use very different art styles and game mechanics so i don't think we'd stepping on each other toes too much, plus with my game dev experience it could be years before i get anything off the ground. I wish you you all the best with your project and I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

Reactions: portela6565

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I have already completed most of the code, the systems look ready and it is convenient to work with them. I also think I can add more gameplay elements, so far I have a few ideas in the planning. Which I want you to discover in the game yourself. But I also think what else can be done to entertain people, besides hentai scenes.

Okay, I think it's too early to talk about it, the main thing is that the main part of the code is finished. But still, the graphics will take the most time.