Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I think I haven't talked enough about the leveling and gameplay of this game, I think I should clarify what will happen here and why I have been working for so long. In the game, each skill will have 5 levels, skills such as intelligence, stealth, socialization, general level of psychic powers, etc.

How will leveling work? leveling will go by performing activities, gaining experience, until you improve the level, activities change depending on the skill level, for example.

Level 1 is a quiz
During school hours, completing a quiz. You will improve your intelligence until you improve to the first level. When you socialize, you choose what to answer people to their questions.
Bullies will also appear, they will ask for money, a quiz can convince them to fall behind
And with the improvement of the general psychic powers, a quiz is conducted, with the improvement of the psychic powers, it looks like a battle with oneself, with one's mind

the second skill level is a rhythm game like "friday night funkin", this way you answer the teacher's questions to the rhythm, sing rap with bully, sing in karaoke with classmates, and also after pumping socialization to the second level, a secondary bully girl will be available, with whom, in order to get points, you will need to sing rap with her.

Level 3 is a fighting game. Fight with bully, fight with yourself, and a girl will be available in the arcade hall, with whom you can play a fighting game in order to pump love points. Of course, there will be no fight with the teacher and classmates, I will figure out what to do in their case.

It's too early to talk about level 4 and 5, in the demo version all skills can be improved to a maximum of the first level, there will also be skills that improve from other actions, for example, stealth, it improves from using stealth, or meditation in the room to get a little experience for all psy skills

I hope you will find it interesting to play this game, because this is what is missing in hentai games, have fun

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I decided that in the settings it was possible to choose the color of the dialog box, I also do absolutely ALL systems and elements as modularly as possible, then, when 1.0 version is out, i am add support for mods and so that EVERYONE can add / change something in the game without problems, and yes, ingore the to art in the prologue, I have not worked on it yet and drew art sooo quickly so as not to waste time
View attachment Windows 2021.11.08 - 15.12.36.04.mp4

Reactions: mortaljes

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, I'm almost done with the whole dialogue system, also the gameplay is almost done. I can say that the game turned out to be very interesting, flexible and I think... This may surprise many. But, although the code is almost complete, I still have a lot of work left with text, graphics, sounds and music, but all the mechanics, systems, etc. Ready, the game is a game and give a complete vision of what kind of game it is

I think when I'm done with the "rough" version, which is coming out soon and has very simple versions of sprites, art and "rough" text, I can find a tester

Reactions: portela6565

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Here is an example that translators will use to add effects to the text, because maybe when I start the beta test, someone can correct mistakes and add effects to the text.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Since you asked for ideas about psychic powers, I always had the thought of implementing a system by which you can control the pleasure one can give another. This has nearly limitless possibilities as it allows you to for example you could turn a nerd with a small chick into a Bull by making his dick give more pleasure than it would normally and cause her to cum multiple times or you can take chad thundercock and make him suck at sex by removing all sensation of sex so that she is left disappointed and never goes back to him. You could even screw her over by letting him steal her then when she is totally obsessed over him, you remove the feeling she gives and now he feels like he is throwing a hotdog down a hallway and leaves her.

It would not be very difficult to code and you could make it both netori or NTR and let the player decide how it will play out through manipulation of the variables. The only real challenge would be balancing it.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Since you asked for ideas about psychic powers, I always had the thought of implementing a system by which you can control the pleasure one can give another. This has nearly limitless possibilities as it allows you to for example you could turn a nerd with a small chick into a Bull by making his dick give more pleasure than it would normally and cause her to cum multiple times or you can take chad thundercock and make him suck at sex by removing all sensation of sex so that she is left disappointed and never goes back to him. You could even screw her over by letting him steal her then when she is totally obsessed over him, you remove the feeling she gives and now he feels like he is throwing a hotdog down a hallway and leaves her.

It would not be very difficult to code and you could make it both netori or NTR and let the player decide how it will play out through manipulation of the variables. The only real challenge would be balancing it.
Thanks for the idea, but I have already thought out and implemented another similar system

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I think after the release of 0.1 I will have to look for artists, I'm almost done with the code, but the graphics ... I have no problems with locations, objects and interface elements, but I have big problems with characters and art, I think. If I can find an artist after the release of 0.1, I will make modding support and tools not in 1.0, but in version 0.2, because while an artist will draw, I can focus on what I do best, programming

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
So far, I think that I will have time for the demo version for testing the game before the new year, but most likely it will not be complete, with "rough" graphics

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
My last news was about a translation system that would not be of interest to ordinary people. So now I'm going to talk about how events work. The main character, the secondary girls and the main ones have stats performed in about the same way. And I will explain this system using the stats for the main girls, here we see 3 bars (maybe more in the future). They have 5 levels, made in the form of hearts and a main strip. And also the icons below, which show us additional events, when hovering over the icon with the [!] we will see the conditions for how to see this additional event (for example, the time, place and number of necessary skills), also on the right of the strip there is an event, upon completion of which, the skill goes to the next level (Such an event can be failed and you will not get to the next level , but you will only waste time. Also, they will mainly be performed as various mini-games), but as you can see, in "perversion" we do not see the event on the right, this is because opponents can also influence this strip, BUT it is not worth think that this strip is bad and it is evil for your mc.
1636661053897.png

Now I will talk about the interaction with the girl, you and your rivals. Improve love bar, the girl will love you, Give you kisses, BUT will not take ANY erotic actions with you, until "perversion" is level 0, when you or your rivals reach level 5, you can start dating her. So how do you get a sexual experience? By Improve perversion bar, you will discover various actions with the girl, BUT beware, if she has a high level of perversion and with one of the rivals she has a high level of "LOVE", she can have sex with him, so you should interfere with your rivals, or...:devilish:You can also wait until her love with a rival reaches the maximum, keeping her perversity at level 0, after which, if you are improve enough, you can dramatically raise her level of perversion and deprive her of her virginity.

With exhibitionism, everything is clear, the higher the level, the less clothes on the girl + secondary hentai events

What about abilities. The main character will have a certain amount of "mana" per day, and in order to increase the maximum number, you need to improve your stamina level. Let's say you have 2 points, you can "teleport the girl's bra into your hands (1 point) + make her drink and splash water on her (1 point)", or "burst a button on her shirt (2 points). But if you have there are 3 points, you can steal her bra (1 point) and burst the button (2 points) ", her booba will jump out in public, and she will receive exhibitionism points, but with a high level of exhibitionism, she will not wear underwear:sneaky:

In addition to various mc skills, such as invisibility or psychokinesis, the main character must also improve other skills, such as: Body strength, sociality and intelligence, the higher the levels of these skills, the more secondary characters you will unlock, events and much more, and most importantly , you will get points faster with girls. If you start the game and try to immediately improve points with the main girl, most likely you will not succeed, and all 30 days will pass, college is over and the main character decides to return time back to the very beginning, and he will only have skills, so it's better at the beginning of the game, deal with the analysis of game mechanics and improve skills

mod system, although I plan on 3 main girls, a bunch of additional scenes and a bunch of additional girls who will also have a lot of scenes. I plan to add a mod system later. In version 0.2-0.5 now I am making the game AS flexible as possible. In the future, when the mod system comes out. I will make tools that anyone can use to create a mod without any programming skills. Mod of any complexity, for example, instead of pixel graphics, redraw everything in hd, or add new scenes with girls. Or make a mod that adds new main and additional girls. Or you may even want to create a mod with a FULLY original hero, plots and girls, based on my game mechanics.

Now you have a better idea of what this game is and I hope you like my idea a lot.

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
My last news was about a translation system that would not be of interest to ordinary people. So now I'm going to talk about how events work. The main character, the secondary girls and the main ones have stats performed in about the same way. And I will explain this system using the stats for the main girls, here we see 3 bars (maybe more in the future). They have 5 levels, made in the form of hearts and a main strip. And also the icons below, which show us additional events, when hovering over the icon with the [!] we will see the conditions for how to see this additional event (for example, the time, place and number of necessary skills), also on the right of the strip there is an event, upon completion of which, the skill goes to the next level (Such an event can be failed and you will not get to the next level , but you will only waste time. Also, they will mainly be performed as various mini-games), but as you can see, in "perversion" we do not see the event on the right, this is because opponents can also influence this strip, BUT it is not worth think that this strip is bad and it is evil for your mc.
View attachment 1495834

Now I will talk about the interaction with the girl, you and your rivals. Improve love bar, the girl will love you, Give you kisses, BUT will not take ANY erotic actions with you, until "perversion" is level 0, when you or your rivals reach level 5, you can start dating her. So how do you get a sexual experience? By Improve perversion bar, you will discover various actions with the girl, BUT beware, if she has a high level of perversion and with one of the rivals she has a high level of "LOVE", she can have sex with him, so you should interfere with your rivals, or...:devilish:You can also wait until her love with a rival reaches the maximum, keeping her perversity at level 0, after which, if you are improve enough, you can dramatically raise her level of perversion and deprive her of her virginity.

With exhibitionism, everything is clear, the higher the level, the less clothes on the girl + secondary hentai events

What about abilities. The main character will have a certain amount of "mana" per day, and in order to increase the maximum number, you need to improve your stamina level. Let's say you have 2 points, you can "teleport the girl's bra into your hands (1 point) + make her drink and splash water on her (1 point)", or "burst a button on her shirt (2 points). But if you have there are 3 points, you can steal her bra (1 point) and burst the button (2 points) ", her booba will jump out in public, and she will receive exhibitionism points, but with a high level of exhibitionism, she will not wear underwear:sneaky:

In addition to various mc skills, such as invisibility or psychokinesis, the main character must also improve other skills, such as: Body strength, sociality and intelligence, the higher the levels of these skills, the more secondary characters you will unlock, events and much more, and most importantly , you will get points faster with girls. If you start the game and try to immediately improve points with the main girl, most likely you will not succeed, and all 30 days will pass, college is over and the main character decides to return time back to the very beginning, and he will only have skills, so it's better at the beginning of the game, deal with the analysis of game mechanics and improve skills

mod system, although I plan on 3 main girls, a bunch of additional scenes and a bunch of additional girls who will also have a lot of scenes. I plan to add a mod system later. In version 0.2-0.5 now I am making the game AS flexible as possible. In the future, when the mod system comes out. I will make tools that anyone can use to create a mod without any programming skills. Mod of any complexity, for example, instead of pixel graphics, redraw everything in hd, or add new scenes with girls. Or make a mod that adds new main and additional girls. Or you may even want to create a mod with a FULLY original hero, plots and girls, based on my game mechanics.

Now you have a better idea of what this game is and I hope you like my idea a lot.
In my opinion, your game is way more complete but also complexity can be a problem in bugs... so try not to get exceed, becaouse i see the fall of other games than can be big but complexity made tons of bugs that made the game unplayable (lufuclad is a good example)

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
In my opinion, your game is way more complete but also complexity can be a problem in bugs... so try not to get exceed, becaouse i see the fall of other games than can be big but complexity made tons of bugs that made the game unplayable (lufuclad is a good example)
The reason many big projects fail is because they first create content and then try to turn it into a system. I create a system that is flexible, convenient, in which I can change any element of the game without critical impact on others. A system in which I will already easily create content, and if I need to improve something, I will do it without any problems. the system I am making is absolutely modular

As for bugs, that's what beta tests are for.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
The reason many big projects fail is because they first create content and then try to turn it into a system. I create a system that is flexible, convenient, in which I can change any element of the game without critical impact on others. A system in which I will already easily create content, and if I need to improve something, I will do it without any problems. the system I am making is absolutely modular

As for bugs, that's what beta tests are for.
Can I make a suggestion? I think you can simplify this more. I think you can get rid of exhibitionism entirely as it can be tied to perversion. I think that you should write the system in such a way that other variables can be inserted but I don't think it's necessary for the base game. At this point you should focus on getting the system working and getting the base game working and in a playable state, then once you have that then you can add stuff.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Can I make a suggestion? I think you can simplify this more. I think you can get rid of exhibitionism entirely as it can be tied to perversion. I think that you should write the system in such a way that other variables can be inserted but I don't think it's necessary for the base game. At this point you should focus on getting the system working and getting the base game working and in a playable state, then once you have that then you can add stuff.
The bar of exhibitionism doesn't complicate things much, it just affects the clothes of the heroines, but the reason it is is that I can do more events by placing them there. so that the bar of perversions does not look too horrible, strewn with a field of events

In addition, I have already finished this in the code, all that is left for me is to come up with new spells that will be in the future, but it is worth knowing in advance that they will be and even more about events (even for a demo, because so far I have not come up with enough for a demo events), but now I decided to program for money so that I have money for artists, my deadline is already December 1, I hope to have time to finish with the order and then continue programming the game, knowing that I will have money for artists and I will be able to concentrate more on plot and code.

Also in version 0.1 there will be 2 things that I should fix in the future, the first is drawing the topmost slider in the menu, which is responsible for hue and rendering effects in the dialog system, they are not optimized properly and your fps will drop from 10,000 to 1000, which is not so critical, but as a programmer it bothers me, but it takes too much time to optimize it, because I have to redo the rendering and create a shader so that it is not the processor, but the video card that does this, and the video card copes with such things much faster

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
What do you think I should do? I could start making a mod system, but initially with VERY limited functionality, and then expand it with updates. Or make the full version at once in 1.0. It's just that now I could make a very simple toolkit, where you could add new clothes and events to the girl, as well as new colors for the existing clothes, this 0.1 toolkit will not take much time, but while I do updates, someone will be able to make mods

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
What do you think I should do? I could start making a mod system, but initially with VERY limited functionality, and then expand it with updates. Or make the full version at once in 1.0. It's just that now I could make a very simple toolkit, where you could add new clothes and events to the girl, as well as new colors for the existing clothes, this 0.1 toolkit will not take much time, but while I do updates, someone will be able to make mods
In my opinion is better to get the initial 1.0 release.