Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I drew several elements of clothing, there are not so many of them, but I think that's enough for 0.1, the girl dresses randomly depending on the level of exhibitionism, but by improving a special skill, it will be possible to impose on her what to wear, but it will still limit her level of exhibitionism. do not pay attention to the location of the gym, it is not finished yet, just sketch

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I am thinking of making a discord server so as not to overload f95 with information, as well as write everything about the game in a more structured way, create suggestions and other channels.

And also write what kind of game I'm doing

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, all of a sudden I became very busy, the time to make the game is even less than it was. Now, instead of 0.1, I think it's worth first releasing a demo, which will include a prologue + tutorials on all the mechanics + the first minigame. But when it comes out, I don't know, all I have to do is draw. All the code has been written, but I don't have time to draw. But when I’m done and do the demo, I’ll post it to you.

Reactions: portela6565

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, doing the demo, everything works out well, but I think the graphics are not beautiful enough. After creating and testing the demo, before public access, I plan to redraw all the graphics, even the one that looks good. Also, now my game has gained integrity and now the playable version fully conveys what I want to create. As absolutely all the code and text is written, only graphics are left, but quality will take time

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Thinking about how to make my game more interesting, I decided, in addition to rhythm minigames, to add a card game, you can search for cards around the world, buy boosters, fight with unique npc and, of course, fight girls to get hentai scenes, I’m based on take the game inscryption

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
Thinking about how to make my game more interesting, I decided, in addition to rhythm minigames, to add a card game, you can search for cards around the world, buy boosters, fight with unique npc and, of course, fight girls to get hentai scenes, I’m based on take the game inscryption
Thats no supose to add more code lines on game??? Take it easy xD gl mate

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Thats no supose to add more code lines on game??? Take it easy xD gl mate
In fact, I think this can be a very fun part of the game, and instead of adding a bunch of minigames, I can focus on this first and then add others, because other minigames will require more effort than the card minigame, as well as I can fill the world with cards and NPCs that can be played with, this can encourage players to explore. Indeed, in future updates, I plan to develop the explore component in order to develop along the main storyline, as well as find additional content, for example, secret additional npc, with which it will be possible to get H scenes

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, the card game turns out to be interesting, but I think in 0.1 I will not add scenes and NPCs with it yet, you can just click on the computer and play to just test the card game, I will focus more on the scenes with the main girl

Reactions: kjkjgdfdf

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Also in general about the progress that I have made during these days of silence:

1-changes to locations, at first I did that each location is a room like in a time loop or summer memories, now the locations are wide and you can move around them with the camera, which is why each location can have a bunch of interesting places and NPCs

2-plot, prologue, number of in-game days and several related things. To begin with, version 0.1 will have 28 days, after which the game will say that new content will be in other versions and will make a new game+. I was going to make a game cycle of 28x3 days, where there are 4 weeks for each season, as well as a lot of events related to different seasons, of course I cannot cope with such a volume of work in 0.1. So it will be in the future

3-The game will focus on research, where by clicking on different places in locations, you can find either an optional item like a coins or cards for collection, or find something much more interesting and open passages to new locations with new npc

4-as I said, after the end of the cycle, at the start of new game +, I was going to make a "time paradox" system, but I did not fully decide how it would look, at first I wanted to do it as modifiers that change some things in the game for special points , now I decided it would work a little differently.
Now, any experience that you get in the game will also be added to the level of paradox, when you get new levels, you open up new functions that make life easier and unlock new game content, for example, you can open multipliers for the received love points, get new clothes for girls, a new location, and perhaps even a new main girl in the future.
But this system is very late content and will not be released soon, first i need to finish with the seasons and all the events, and make of the main content, and then move on to this system, which will be late content.

As you can see, this game comes out extremely large and will take a long time to develop, but 0.1 version is not left to wait so long, I think 3-4 months, if I were free, it would only take 1-2 months

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Just as I said, the locations have now become wider, for example, a new corridor, as you can see, here I was able to put the doors to the toilet and the classroom, free space and various interesting places, for example, lockers that can be research or a table with which I now I will do events. With a exhibitionism level, the girl will sit with her legs raised, if there is even more exhibitionism, she will be without panties and it will be possible to start a blowjob scene and a sex scene

corridor_bg.png

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, I've done a lot this week. But tomorrow I leave for another city to my family, celebrate the New Year for 2 weeks, then when I return I will still have a lot of college-related things to do, but so far the goals are being completed pretty quickly

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, for yesterday and today I completely rewrote the system of locations and objects, now they are highly customized for modding and it will be convenient for me to work with them + I reworked some other systems

I also think 0.1 will be aimed mainly at learning gameplay, abilities, leveling, rivals, etc. There won't be many scenes here, many hentai scenes will be released in 0.2

Reactions: kjkjgdfdf