Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

kjkjgdfdf

Nov 16, 2019
your choice no real reason to rush a demo out if you are gonna end up remaking the assets still gonna watch tho

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, my drawing got better, I think. Now all further graphics from me will be better and better. And in the end, I just have to redraw. However, I still need experience in writing and I'm not very good at English, so don't expect too good writing, although I guess that's not what people play hentai games for ;)

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
In fact, the game now feels very finished, as I said, I only have to draw the first hentai scenes. I think you will like what I have done. At least it's better than many 3d games made from stock models without effort and uniqueness

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, when drawing the second girl, I told the artist to use more resolution and make the shadows not gradient, but solid. Now it's much prettier, I'll also pay to redraw the sprites of the first girl. Here is the sprite of the second girl, but in 0.1 she will only be in the prologue

I think you'll like it

1646674924965.png

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Also, the heroines will be the prototype of the characteristics
1-strength
2-sociality
3-intellect

But in the first versions. There will be only the first girl. Others will come later

Reactions: kjkjgdfdf

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Holy shit. I stopped getting alerts for this a while ago, figured it was dead. Glad I came looking for it, looks like a lot of progress! Good work!

Reactions: mrxs1993 and ru_bin

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I think. the reason so many lost notifications is because i renamed the thread. Also, my artist has already finished with many things. There isn't much left. I also try to make the launch very pleasant, stable and seamless.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
well. I'm almost done. I think I have 2 weeks of work left. but the artist still has to draw... maybe a month, when I finish I can draw one of the arts, but it won't be so good. but I'm done with everything and now I'm busy polishing the game and it's great. I'm really looking forward to the time for you to try my game

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021

I'm done with the main menu, here's what it looks like. For now, the background will be so simple. In the future there will be different locations, as well as girls and the main character. And their clothes and how close they go to mc will depend on the save file

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well. I'm almost done with the lighting system. Then all that remains is to make more decor and wait for the artist to draw the remaining art. But the lighting system turns out to be very beautiful, I'm waiting for the game to be bigger and I will add beautiful street locations that will shine at night

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
i am done with day cycle. I think its realy great

Just as you can see. I changed the perspective, now it's not a side view. This is isometric now. I think the location looks much nicer this way