Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, again, most of the time I sit and improve the code, not draw. But I have a lot of progress. I have greatly improved all systems by making them much more flexible. Now I can make not just a simulator, but a large sandbox simulator. But now I definitely have no choice, only sit down to draw. Nothing to improve here xD

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Also, there will be very few directly hentai scenes in 0.1, I transferred them to the next updates. 0.1 will showcase game mechanics, how abilities work, etc.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Phew, I've greatly improved the dialogue system, now it's much easier for me to work with it. Now scenes are capable of so many things.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Perhaps I will make more scenes, but I will sacrifice a little the quality of the drawing. In any case, I want to redraw everything when I'm much better

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Also, at the expense of art, despite the pixel graphics, I can make full hd (1920x1080) scene graphics. I created a poll on what resolution of art in scenes is better to take

Reactions: portela6565
Jan 2, 2022
I love the concept!
You asked about which "psychic" abilities to add. You said "exhibitionist and pervert." Also add "submissive."
I know MANY!!!! girls who prefer for the MAN to take the lead. They want to learn and try new things. Also, they already ARE perverts, but afraid to openly admit it be asking for certain things. So they prefer for the man to suggest them, and even better than asking, just begin the acts with the woman objecting or trying it and deciding later if she wants that again.
I've had some that seemed like prudish schoolgirls until we were alone. And then they wanted '120 of Sodom' lifestyle. The most depraved acts that we could imagine!!!

Last edited:

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Lol, I'm still trying to learn to draw, now it's not too bad. My graphics are simple, but I'm already making them more confident, I'm done with all the things and can now quickly draw the prologue and all the scenes. So here's a new image of the main character. I made him look more like a psychic, although he looks more like a saiyan xd

1643381130552.png

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, in the end I got tired of drawing and just spent money on artists. But part of the game will have my graphics, part artists. So do not pay attention that the quality of the drawing of the game will be very different xd

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I changed the ui, now it looks better, so did the inventory. But in 0.1 it will make little sense, in 0.1 there will be few items, but in the future the inventory will make more sense

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
I changed the ui, now it looks better, so did the inventory. But in 0.1 it will make little sense, in 0.1 there will be few items, but in the future the inventory will make more sense
Smooth and clean ;)

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
Seems pretty intuitive nice job

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well. I'm surprised the work is taking so long. I try very hard to make everything perfect, all the code is written and the systems work perfectly, but every time I try to make it even better. The game now has much more potential than I thought, but the artist draw for a long time...

If you could play this game, you would understand why the development is taking so long. The game is made from scratch and functions perfectly. But with graphics everything goes very slowly, both regular graphics and pixel art.

But I really want to quickly finish the game so that you understand what exactly this game represents.

One of the problems why the game takes so long to make is my perfectionism, I redo everything several times

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I can suggest that I make a "rough" version for the first time, where some of the graphics will be in the form of a very raw sketch, but at least you will be able to play