Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
i am done with day cycle. I think its realy great

Just as you can see. I changed the perspective, now it's not a side view. This is isometric now. I think the location looks much nicer this way
Really good potencial omg now i am really hyped!

Reactions: ru_bin

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Really good potencial omg now i am really hyped!
Yes, I have not shown footage of the game itself for a long time. The quality of the game has improved. How my approach to it has changed. Now I have plans to make this game really big and full of content. A life simulator that will be a pleasure to play. The game will really have a lot of mechanics and I hope it will cause only pleasant feelings in people

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, I overestimated myself, I lost a lot of time that I decided to make animations for all the scenes, so I drew sketch frames and everything looked smooth and beautiful, but when it came time to detail ... I realized that I have very little experience in drawing. So instead of 960x540 with animation, I'll do 1920x1080 without animation.
Perhaps in the future, when I'm more experienced, I'll make all the graphics pixelated with beautiful and smooth animation.

Reactions: kjkjgdfdf

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, sorry for not posting anything. I think it will be better when the game comes out, you will see and play for yourself. Now the development is going very fast. I really hope that nothing will stop me from making the game by the end of this month

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Although I think I'll show you one funny little thing. In my game windows can of course be resized, but there will be windows that cannot be resized. So that they do not look static, I made this interesting thing. I have never seen this in any game. In general, while the artist is drawing, I try to add various little things to the game that make the game less static

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Although I think I'll show you one funny little thing. In my game windows can of course be resized, but there will be windows that cannot be resized. So that they do not look static, I made this interesting thing. I have never seen this in any game. In general, while the artist is drawing, I try to add various little things to the game that make the game less static

Хочу окошко в форме сиськи, чтобы делать так же :D

Reactions: ru_bin

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Хочу окошко в форме сиськи, чтобы делать так же :D
У меня в планах сделать в будущем сцены с физическим взаимодействием с грудью :)

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Hey, I'm not dead and still working. It all takes a really long time. I try to make a game that is really unique and very high quality, that's why it takes so long, I want the 0.1 version to look very professional, I hope you are not tired of waiting, sorry for taking so long. But I hope to have time to finish before August 20

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, there is one more thing. Because of what development is going quite slowly, I started making a map editor, in fact, it would seem. Why create something so complicated? But the map editor of the engine in which I work. Very limited and really bad... And he also wants the programmer to play by his rules, but I don't play by his rules, I created my own systems, my own instances.
I wrote all the locations, their properties, objects and their logic by hand, but in the end I reworked the objects and structure of the locations and started working on my map editor to make it much easier for me to work on locations and their objects. Of course, in 0.1 version there will be the first version of the editor with basic things for me, but if it's good enough, maybe I'll give you access to it and you can create or modify game locations.
Well. Perhaps for someone it may seem bad that I approach the development of the game at a professional level, because in this case the development looks slow. But actually it is not.
Now I create tools, systems and completely define what my game will be. I plan ahead and write down everything that I will encounter and give solutions to it now.
Thus, further my development will only become faster, unlike everyone else. Whose development is getting slower and slower with each update exponentially.
I want to make a really interesting life simulator with a lot of features and interesting things that you can't find anywhere else. I also try extremely hard on the very ideas of hentai scenes to make them as diverse and interesting as possible.

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
Well, there is one more thing. Because of what development is going quite slowly, I started making a map editor, in fact, it would seem. Why create something so complicated? But the map editor of the engine in which I work. Very limited and really bad... And he also wants the programmer to play by his rules, but I don't play by his rules, I created my own systems, my own instances.
I wrote all the locations, their properties, objects and their logic by hand, but in the end I reworked the objects and structure of the locations and started working on my map editor to make it much easier for me to work on locations and their objects. Of course, in 0.1 version there will be the first version of the editor with basic things for me, but if it's good enough, maybe I'll give you access to it and you can create or modify game locations.
Well. Perhaps for someone it may seem bad that I approach the development of the game at a professional level, because in this case the development looks slow. But actually it is not.
Now I create tools, systems and completely define what my game will be. I plan ahead and write down everything that I will encounter and give solutions to it now.
Thus, further my development will only become faster, unlike everyone else. Whose development is getting slower and slower with each update exponentially.
I want to make a really interesting life simulator with a lot of features and interesting things that you can't find anywhere else. I also try extremely hard on the very ideas of hentai scenes to make them as diverse and interesting as possible.
I know u trying your best! and its nice! but u have to show us a beta or something because the proyect will be 1 year since it starts and we dont see nothin playable , no hate man i am pretty sue u do your best, its only a tip

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I know u trying your best! and its nice! but u have to show us a beta or something because the proyect will be 1 year since it starts and we dont see nothin playable , no hate man i am pretty sue u do your best, its only a tip
Yes I am planning 0.1 soon

Reactions: ehendu

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Appreciate the updates and don't worry too much about your speed. Sounds like you're treating this as a project to help yourself improve in your own areas as well which is cool. So I just hope you can enjoy the process and don't burn out in the middle. Looking forward to v0.1.

Not sure if you still want ideas about scenes, but this reminded me of a doujinshi I recently saw that turned the NTR genre on it's head a bit. Not sure about rules on linking out of the site and too lazy to look atm so I'll just leave the nhentai magic numbers here in case you want to take a look for inspiration (or just personal enjoyment):
part 1: 412145
part 2: 412146

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Progress now looks like
Coding:95%
art:75%
Pixel art:80%
text:10%
Polish and small detail:30%
prolog:40%(I am start to recreate it, but some base will not change)
audio:25%(need set more sounds for object and find some good musics)

As you can see, most important part, coding and arts almost done

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well. Now I have such a period in my life that everyone around me is assholes and hypocrites. So I shut myself off from everyone and make the game more intensively. In fact, I'm already getting to the final part of the development of version 0.1 and I love everything I've done and how it feels. But I'm still not very happy with the graphics, but this is all fixable in the future. The only thing is that on August 20 I will leave for another city for a month. I'll take my old laptop with me and get on with my work. But the work will be slower than now, but as soon as I arrive. The work will go quickly again, I have also improved my drawing skills and although I draw slowly, but already quite well. So after the release of 0.1, the work will be very productive, because most of the future work will already be done in 0.1, although not noticeable. I am also very ashamed that I write so much, but I never made a game. You will understand why it took so long when you see the game, I tried to make everything as high quality as possible (except for the graphics, not everyone may like it).
But as an apology, I'll show you footage from one scene.
Barbell scene1.png
Barbell scene2.png
Barbell scene3.png

Thank you for what you still interesting in develop my game

Also. Right now with hentai games is... Bad situation, released only... Bad and boring games, thats is really good time for realise my game:)