Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Dude, i just found your game through Ci-en and honestly i think it's amazing, something fresh compared with all the other DAZ/Illussion images based games on RPG Maker or Ren'py. Also the concept is pretty interesting, to be honest i know some people despise NTR stuff and shit but to me is a little bit boring if the game doesn't have any difficulty in it, any threat or enemy to beat.
Keep going and don't try to bite off more than you can chew, i've seen so many wonderful developers with interesting concepts abandoning their games because they were to ambitious gameplaywise, keep always your health and personal life as a priority, work at your own pace.

Reactions: ru_bin

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
about rest. I went to another city to my family for one month. rest of all, I'm really too tired lately. and now I've come here and I can just hang out with younger cousins and old friends.
don't worry, it won't affect the game in any way. on the contrary, when I arrive there will be more energy to finish 0.1 also do not worry about the speed of work. Although I started the project a year ago, basically all this time I was thinking about the formula, learning how to draw and starting to write the main code. This is the year I graduated from college. Therefore, the biggest progress was in July and August. But now I think I should rest, and then the work will be stable again. just like the person above said. I started posting on ci-en. On this forum the information on my game is rather chaotic, and on ci-en I try to present information in a structured way, but I have to use google translator, because I don’t know Japanese :)

Last edited:
Reactions: portela6565

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Have you got an idea if the game would be released during this year?
It's almost done actually, but I'm not really happy with the amount of content and I'm planning to add more

As you can see, my artist is busy and rarely draws, I spent a lot of time learning to draw by myself and... I'm already doing very well

Now I'm still practicing drawing a little more and I'll sit down to quickly draw a few more scenes

Of course 0.1 should not be perfect and have a lot of content, but some things I think should be in it

So yes, I think 0.1 will come out this year, because it's ready now (except for sounds, some texts and English translation), but I want to add more content to it. Actually looking at most of the hentai games that come out around. I am extremely happy with my game

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Hey. I decided to make a small post about an interesting thing that I did.

For people to have something to do. I decided to make a simple interesting mini-game that they can play when they watch all the scenes. To run it, you will need to click on the computer in the main character's room. This mini-game doesn't make any sense and will just be like a little interesting bonus.

I haven't finished it yet, but I'm just doing it, but the main part is already ready. But as you can see, the character is not drawn here, I think i am can draw some kind of duck. I also need to draw a background, make different bonuses, new blocks and, of course, particles and effects.

I spent a lot of time on the implementation of the physics and I think it turned out very smoothly, but I still have ideas how I can improve the physics of water.

Here is a video of the game, but so far it's raw

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
I can understand you want to perfect your game, although I think I read it was "nearly finished" back in the spring.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Maybe I just think that there is not enough content in 0.1, my artist was drawing slowly, I myself also spent a lot of time learning how to draw, and in the spring and summer I had little time to play, I found a fast artist only recently. And also a huge amount of time is spent on the schedule of schemes in order to think through all the scenes, balance, the logic of the behavior of girls and rivals, I made a text version of the game in which there is a huge amount of content, but without graphics, and I also make visual schemes in miro, but in the end, due to the fact that a lot of time was spent on learning to draw and other things, in version 0.1 there are only 5 scenes, this is extremely small. I'm thinking with the artist to make 2 more scenes, after which it remains only to draw the scenes for the prologue (part of it has already been drawn)

It really took a lot longer than I thought and I probably shouldn't have posted so early, I think it would be better to write them after the release of 0.1 then people wouldn't have to wait

I thought too much about the game itself and worked on the code and the concept that the graphics work was extremely slow. Now I want to reach the level of drawing, when I can draw steadily and quickly

I hope for your understanding