• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Psycho Triumph: Lewd Springtime

What is the best resolution for scenes

• high res pixel art

• full hd

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Sorry if I missed something, but you don't try to get an official thread for this one now that an initial release has been done ?

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Sorry if I missed something, but you don't try to get an official thread for this one now that an initial release has been done ?
I think, its early to did it, i think. I am did official thread after realise 0.2 or 0.3

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I think, its early to did it, i think. I am did official thread after realise 0.2 or 0.3
You also should put an warning like "This game has optional/avoidable NTR, any complaints related to this kind of content will be ignored." like other devs do to avoid any problem and harassment.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
You also should put an warning like "This game has optional/avoidable NTR, any complaints related to this kind of content will be ignored." like other devs do to avoid any problem and harassment.
I'll do it, but I don't know. Does it make sense to make a game page now? 0.1 raw

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Hello all! During the development of the editors, which will help in the development and useful to modders. I developed an interface for them parallel to the interface that you saw in the game itself and finished it to the end. It turned out so good. That I plan to port this system into the game and improve all interfaces and add more interactivity to them. Also I have already started to draw the pool, here's how it looks now

The pool will be a large location and it will be necessary to rotate the camera not only horizontally, but vertically. So for convenience, I made that when you enter a location camera will automatically point at an interesting object, such as a girl. It is also worth adding control of the camera not only through the wasd, but also through the mouse.

The pool is still raw, I have to finalize the details. Then write two shaders, one for objects immersed in water, the second for the reflection on the water.

Now I'm finishing with the location editor, for me the priority is the editor of locations, code and dialogues. To make development a lot easier and make everything in the game faster and more interesting

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Are you going to include the editors in the next release?
No. It would be a bad idea to do it now. I will be constantly improving the editors and adding new ones, expanding their functionality. Most importantly. I will constantly refine and improve the compiler so that everything is much better and faster. These tools won't be stable enough at first to publish this. I will find 2-3 people. Who will test the tools and suggest how to improve them, but at first the tools will only be used by me. And in time to 0.2 I plan to make only these 3 editors, but then there will be more. So right now these editors will just make development easier for me, but when all the necessary tools are ready, I will publish them for everyone. Of course, after the release of the tools to the public, I will still continue to improve them.

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well, I think I'll pause work on the tools for now and speed up development of version 0.2 and then try to put it out on f95 and start promoting it somehow. 0.2 will still be on game maker studio 2, but 0.3 or 0.4 will already be on lua. In fact I called it tools, however this will actually work as an engine, this engine I make in lua using the love2D framework, My game now has many iterations of
-The text prototype, which helps me see the game as a whole
-The prototype I threw you earlier and you can see it's pretty crude.
-Client and engine in lua and love2D framework.
In fact I create the game 3 times.
However, the fact that I originally for game maker studio 2 made it from scratch, recreating all the basic features, I did not use that engine, and treated it as a framework, it allows me to transfer everything to lua without problems, but however there are many necessary things that take a lot of time. Like I said, I'm making my own engine

I plan to make a game that at startup will load packages, the main game will be a package, as well as any modifications. Something similar can be found in games such as: minecraft, the sims 4, crusader king 3, kerbal space program etc.

In fact, betting on modding a huge risk, and create my engine is really a long task. However I know what kind of game I'm making and it will be much more complicated than most games and to keep it from falling apart during development, I have to do a bunch of stuff now at the start. Unfortunately because of this people don't get any content and also I don't have much control over my artist(That's why the graphics aren't perfect) and I'm not concentrating much on a lot of things right now. After all, now I have the task of simplifying the development of the whole game in the future, as well as make the game as a platform for modding. But before the release of 0.2, I will put the development of the engine on pause and will resume after 0.3 or 0.4 will be on a different engine. Don't worry, it will be recreated 1 to 1, somewhere even better. However, there is one thing I will not be able to do in the same way, or rather it will take too much time, it's text formatting with all the effects, colors, sizes, etc.

I also found information on the Internet about a good interpreter luaJIT, I read a lot about it and it really is a great thing, so that the coding in the engine will not only like nodes, but full lua coding, luaJIT as interpreter works so well that it is like originally compiled code (Except for a couple of functions that may burden a little more, but even they can bypass and optimize)

I probably took too much for the first game, however this is the game I want to make. So it will take a long time and I hope you will continue to be interested in the development of this game and support development with your attention

I also started playing persona 5 and I really liked this game and I also noticed a lot of things I wanted to add to my game, it's weird that I haven't played this game before. But in persona 5 I also found things that would also be good to add to the game, but that I did not know

Translated with (free version)

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Sorry for 2 weeks without news, I did not sit down for content for the game in those two weeks, my artist was also busy. On this I have continued these 2 weeks developing the engine and its base is almost finished, maybe 0.2 version will already be on my engine (but this is not certain).
Also since I am already finished with most of the first few tools. I think I can now add a few more locations, as well as the locations themselves make much more interesting

I think I had to start my engine from the beginning, but at least I have at least some build of my game (but raw)

The game on the new engine will be identical to the one we have now. However, there are 2 things that will be difficult to make the same
1- Text rendering, this framework has a pretty weird text handling and for the whole rendering to be similar to the system that is in 0.1 I will need to make this system from scratch, I think I will leave it for future versions, but for now the rendering will not be the most interesting
2- vsync in this framework works horribly, I'll try to do something about it

Also above I wrote that the name of the framework is love2D(framework), but I forgot to clarify something. Many of you may have often heard of live2D(2d animation tools), well. This is different, but love2D is not very popular because of the fact that it requires a high level of knowledge of programming and game development

Anyway. I'm sorry that game content is being released so slowly now. I spend almost all my development time to create the engine, good systems, modding, so that in the future the game just did not collapse from the large amount of content, in fact I plan not a small game. That's why it takes so much time at the start. I hope for your understanding

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Well. I need to write down where I've been for so long.
All this time I've been studying drawing. As you may have noticed, my artists have been working pretty long hours, as well. I'm not fully enjoying the graphics of the game at the moment and for that reason, to set the pace of development myself and make you all happy with the content. I took that time and got to a minimum level that I already feel confident with and my drawings don't look bad, they are still crooked in places though. I decided to make up for it with animation. Therefore it was decided to do psycho triumph, 960x540 pixel scenes with animation a frame at a time.

However, of course, during development. Due to inexperience, I would make a huge number of mistakes. For this reason. I decided to make a small hentai game to develop my animation skills

And it really worked, I did simple scenes but with animation, it looked very nice and was done quickly. By that. I was thinking of throwing this little hentai game soon.

However, I also developed my skills, which made me start doing more complex animations and they started to take a lot more time. Because of this I was late.

Now I plan to finish one animation. And I will give you all the details about what kind of graphics you can expect from psycho triumph and what will be in this little game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dementor_ene

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
You may not be very happy with this small-game news. However, take it as my training, it is also important to know that it will come out at once completely finished

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
I will clarify, precisely because I could not draw. development has taken so long.
it was a necessary step. At first I had a plan to make an interesting game, but with sooo simple graphics, you remember how bad it looked in the beginning. but then I decided to study pixel art first.

This made it possible to make more beautiful locations, but. Then. when scenes were to be made. I knew that I wasn't good enough at drawing. so my strategy was to find an artist who could draw scenes for me, but there were problems, the main problem is their speed, due to the fact that I chose cheap artists, because I don’t have much money, I had to put up with their slow speed work.
because of all this. I decided to learn how to draw

ru_bin

Feb 26, 2021
Interesting observations. How much the graphics part of the game slows me down. I'll start the story at the beginning. I used to make little hentai games sometimes, just for myself, to experiment and try different things. Two days ago I decided to add some graphics to one such game (After all, it was a game of very rough sketches). After all, I got sick a few days ago and didn't have the energy to draw. I tried doing through koikatsu 3D and..... Damn, in those 2 days I made about 35 scenes and was going very fast in developing everything related to programming, ideas and stuff, as well as the 3D graphics itself. And it's sad, because I have a huge amount of time for the projects I did for the public.
First, I tried to do it myself, but I was too bad at drawing, then I had no luck with artists, now I spent a lot of time learning to draw, but so far I draw not so fast, because I still make a lot of mistakes that take time to correct. Animations also take a lot of time. I feel trapped. I still need to spend a lot of time and effort to make the current game and get back to Psycho Triumph. But also, there's a game that I'm making pretty quickly and productively, but it's 3D and there's no point in freezing another project to finish it. But, everyone has seen koikatsu graphics many times, and in hand drawn graphics, there will always be some style and uniqueness. Anyway, I hope to finish the streamer girl game before winter and speed up my drawing pace, because I feel like I'm wasting people's time waiting for it, because the progress is too slow