Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Holy mother of compression.
How did you-...
Did you send this file to the Hydraulic Press channel or something, god damn this thing is squeezed tight into that lil zippy.

And here my dumbass thought he found himself a pocket sized game.
It's like opening a bag of chips expecting it to be full of air but lo and behold... chips!

Reactions: Narkins

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Is the text speed just slow as hell for anyone else, It takes nearly 20-30 seconds for a message to finish typing itself out. I can only assume its speed is based on characters vs letters. The amount of time spent waiting on text to finish is insane, and to rush them invites game breaking bugs, the pain is real with this.
I don't understand why some people never put instant text speed in their games.
Most of us don't read that slow.

Also, here is a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll to speed up the text.
Backup the already existing one and put this one in Public_Bath_House\PublicBathHouse_Data\Managed

For the curious ones / if you want to tweak it :
View attachment 3680042

My god darn hero

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
Hmmm I get this bug where the saved contacts only always show 2 girls when I in fact have more than 2. Anyone posted a solution on that?

wolfywolfo

Jun 28, 2021
This feels like it's a demo rather than a completed game. i see a counter for the girls that say "handjobs" and "blowjobs" but no current way to do so, also the land-lady isn't loaded in apparently so there isn't a point to getting the highest tier of VIP

Icmlost

Jan 6, 2018
If you get stuck on a position and can't exit, switch back to the first position(boobs) or if already there, select the first icon for looking at boobs. That should allow you to exit.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I don't understand why some people never put instant text speed in their games.
Most of us don't read that slow.
Sometimes that stuff is because it's timed for the non English languages where sentence sizes have much less characters.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So literally right after I left my review, I decided to play the game a little more and for some reason the game doesn't even load anymore :LOL:.
Or at least it takes its sweet ass time loading.
In the time that it has taken me to get bored of waiting, open up F95, and write this, the game is still loading (literally just a black screen after 10 minutes of waiting).
The only difference between today and yesterday (which is when it worked just "fine") is that today is Wednesday and yesterday was Tuesday.

Reactions: romanholiday

ReyZerT

Apr 13, 2018
You can go fullscreen on most Unity Games through CMD, by just starting the game through cmd like:
PublicBathHouse.exe -screen-fullscreen 1
You need to navigate first to the folder that contains the ".exe" like:

cd "C:\Public Bath House"
PublicBathHouse.exe -screen-fullscreen 1

Just order me a Cheeseburger for that Info. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyNyan

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Under the options menu which is the 2nd or 3rd from last option.

You need to “seduce” 20 married ladies for JK and 20 tomboys for OL. Not sure if that mean max love or getting a certain amount of friendship.
Seduce = impregnate. I tested maxing ether and both the friendship and orgaminimg, only if they get impregnated does it add to the counter in the phones stats.
Also the requirements are clearly a error. 20 tomboys to unlock office ladies. And 20 married ladies to unlock schoolgirls. It clearly should be the revers.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes