Unity Completed Public Bounce [v1.02c + DLC] [JaezX]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
This game was updated to a complete release on the 29th... this post should probably be updated.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
So you're telling me... the Patreon Build actually has less content than the free one? What even is the point in the Patreon build then?
Not only that, but seemingly, you can pay a flat one-time of like $5 to get MORE content on the itch.io page. There's like zero point for Patreon!

Bad news though, the trick mentioned by fzdc is patched in the itch.io builds. No more spamming space to win...

Reactions: mrttao

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
yeah i can't even get past act one, the window for pressing space is far too narrow and i have to press the space bar early to land a hit

• Haha
Reactions: VelvetNutria

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Wait so I have to go through the same act multiple times just to unlock the content? What exactly is the content even? Is there a full save anywhere?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Wait so I have to go through the same act multiple times just to unlock the content? What exactly is the content even? Is there a full save anywhere?
Better off waiting until the full game is uploaded before getting a save. The patreon and free builds barely have anything.

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
yeah i can't even get past act one, the window for pressing space is far too narrow and i have to press the space bar early to land a hit
If you have already failed, once you start an act, hit the Menu in the bottom right. You'll see your Skills. Scroll to the bottom and because you failed, you get Easy Mode.
I've found the fastest way through the game is: start an act, spam space bar regardless of where it is, fail, retry, Turn on Easy Mode, complete act with no/minimal fails to unlock the other skills for that act. Repeat.
If you just want to "progress" then the Patreon build is shit, Itch.io build is a good teaser, and I hope to god some kind soul will upload the Ithc.io paid build, but all you have to do is "beat the timing game". You don't *HAVE* to do the acts multiple times if you don't want to.
Hell, I'll do it, so long as I can be assured that purchase is one-time unlike Patreon.

tyujkiop

Jan 25, 2018
I mean I did pay for the Itch.io build, I just don't know how to really go about providing the link for it.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Following codes can be used in the MainMenu:
Code:
RcxMbRtsc9
HbrSZ8f53O
JkLujU860B
HLJ
SJi8lMhGj
KgR740Gdss
Any idea what exactly they do?
One of them said I unlocked a costume, but while the rest seem to have "worked" I have no idea what they did.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
One of them said I unlocked a costume, but while the rest seem to have "worked" I have no idea what they did.
I think some of them unlock levels, HLJ apparently only give you annoying confetti on the title screen.

tyujkiop

Jan 25, 2018
Poppin in with a quick update to 0.25.1c

"Added
-Luna act 1, act2, act3
-Skill to disable special camera
-You can now skip the logo with space
-Discord button link in the main menu"

• Red Heart
Reactions: DepressedFailure

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Absolutely no idea ^^
I dont know if all Skills or Acts are unlocked from the start, but they are after entering all codes.
Its also not that easy to find out from the code, since the language used (not the programming language, which is C#) is nor english or germany and to be honest I didnt care enough to translate whats going on.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes