Unity Completed Public Bounce [v1.02c + DLC] [JaezX]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Absolutely no idea ^^
I dont know if all Skills or Acts are unlocked from the start, but they are after entering all codes.
Its also not that easy to find out from the code, since the language used (not the programming language, which is C#) is nor english or germany and to be honest I didnt care enough to translate whats going on.
can you give a screenshot or link so i can translate?

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Love that narrator. She's got great voice work, very fitting for the character. Hope this project continues.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
It's nice, but I think I may have mentioned before that the timing on the bar is too strict. I feel like I have to focus entirely on the timing bar, which means I can't focus any attention on the lewdness happening. It is nice to see female orgasms, and it's so rare to see in games on this site that I almost feel like it should be its own tag.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
It's nice, but I think I may have mentioned before that the timing on the bar is too strict. I feel like I have to focus entirely on the timing bar, which means I can't focus any attention on the lewdness happening. It is nice to see female orgasms, and it's so rare to see in games on this site that I almost feel like it should be its own tag.
Intentionally fail.
You get easy mode.
After that, you'll have to complete Act 3, and then you get control over both bars, and the ability to remove Shame.
So... you can tap it as fast as you want.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
Any idea what exactly they do?
One of them said I unlocked a costume, but while the rest seem to have "worked" I have no idea what they did.
Aside from the costume, I'm pretty sure they're immediate unlocks of all stages. (for what's been developed)

lein0862

Dec 6, 2019
So far it's an amazing game. I can't wait to see Luna's Act 4. Hoping there will be a 'freeplay'/'gallery' Mode selection on the menu for people who finished the characters and just wanna revisit the scenes without much interaction.

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
So far it's an amazing game. I can't wait to see Luna's Act 4. Hoping there will be a 'freeplay'/'gallery' Mode selection on the menu for people who finished the characters and just wanna revisit the scenes without much interaction.
Beat each level and unlock blue bar control, pink bar control, and disable shame. That's basically free-play.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes