RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

progste

Nov 19, 2018
yeah, it's the original game officially translated
there might be a "DLC" later, but the creator hasn't decided if that will happen 100%
The game released 2 years a go and he still hasn't decided if he wants to do a DLC? Well, I hope the new sales from Kagura make him decide.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Is it RPGM MV or VX?
VX, looks like there's enough missing from the Kagura patch to prevent using that to make the game work.

Rename Public\ Defense\ Corp\ EN\ Patch\ v1.01.txt to Script.vdf and put it in a folder with Game.exe (then you can use the Kagura Patches on that folder)

Looks like the Audio is missing as well as some images like System/Window.png

Since the filenames were translated, that makes pulling them from here a pain, but doable. I don't know where to get Window.png (put in a placeholder)

Edit:
Someone could take the Kagura assets and map those back onto this version, that's fairly doable. I recommend using the Windows 10 power toys and power rename to fix up multiple files at once.

That said, I have enough on my plate right now, so I won't be fixing this up (at least not right now.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkarhon

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
VX, looks like there's enough missing from the Kagura patch to prevent using that to make the game work.

Rename Public\ Defense\ Corp\ EN\ Patch\ v1.01.txt to Script.vdf and put it in a folder with Game.exe (then you can use the Kagura Patches on that folder)

Looks like the Audio is missing as well as some images like System/Window.png

Since the filenames were translated, that makes pulling them from here a pain, but doable. I don't know where to get Window.png (put in a placeholder)

Edit:
Someone could take the Kagura assets and map those back onto this version, that's fairly doable. I recommend using the Windows 10 power toys and power rename to fix up multiple files at once.

That said, I have enough on my plate right now, so I won't be fixing this up (at least not right now.)
First of all thanks for providing a way to bypass kagura games patch installer.
Well I tried renaming all of the audio files and for now there is no error of missing audio files in all of h-scenes but I can't guarantee they won't appear anymore though... But here is the if anyone wants it....
Tell me if there is any error, I will try to fix it.

EDIT: Oh yeah about that window.png not finding... It was fixed by placing the default files that you got from installing rpgvx ace rtp

All of edits in "SPOILER:EDITS" are for the ones who downloaded file before these edits happened...
Newer ones can just download file directly, extract and play

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FINAL EDIT: Just wanna say I have finished the whole game with this Kagura version and finally sure that game would play as it should be.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Do not complain to Kagura games but rather to the maker who fools us all and gives the old 1.00 to translate.
Is the new fashion that you can now translate the un fixed version and the translators should iron out their crap again.

If you want to complain then send the complaints to him XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do not complain to Kagura games but rather to the maker who fools us all and gives the old 1.00 to translate.
Is the new fashion that you can now translate the un fixed version and the translators should iron out their crap again.

If you want to complain then send the complaints to him XD
The player should however complain to Kagura about their complete lack of Playtesting and text overflowing out of the text box because they expect their audience to pay money to playtest their games. :)

Also don't assume because the version is 1.01 it was translated using 1.01. Kagura always starts their releases at 1.00 regardless of what version they orginally use. They "claim" to use the latest version when translating. However that appears to be untrue based off past issues with other games. (Ideology in friction had events removed rather then getting the latest version that existed from the developer that would of fixed said removed events. Don't fix the code just remove it and give your customers and incomplete game ya know, The kagura games way) but case in point there isn't really a way to know unless you can pinpoint a bug that was fixed in a later version that exist in the game KG version. it is tough to prove outside that unfortunately. At least by my information, given I haven't taken the time to do a deep dive or look for easy ways to tell so hey I could be talking out my ass but thankfully because this is the internet, if I am wrong someone will be kind enough to tell me in explicit detail :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LaterGater

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The player should however complain to Kagura about their complete lack of Playtesting and text overflowing out of the text box because they expect their audience to pay money to playtest their games. :)

Also don't assume because the version is 1.01 it was translated using 1.01. Kagura always starts their releases at 1.00 regardless of what version they orginally use. They "claim" to use the latest version when translating. However that appears to be untrue based off past issues with other games. (Ideology in friction had events removed rather then getting the latest version that existed from the developer that would of fixed said removed events. Don't fix the code just remove it and give your customers and incomplete game ya know, The kagura games way) but case in point there isn't really a way to know unless you can pinpoint a bug that was fixed in a later version that exist in the game KG version. it is tough to prove outside that unfortunately. At least by my information, given I haven't taken the time to do a deep dive or look for easy ways to tell so hey I could be talking out my ass but thankfully because this is the internet, if I am wrong someone will be kind enough to tell me in explicit detail :)
But I experience it more and more often when I buy a kagura game that I have gambled the original and then there are the errors in it that have been fixed in the latest version. I was also allowed to help with a game with Karuga Games to show that you put it in and gave a bugged version to convert. But even in this version not everything was fixed. Saint Emlian I mean that the corruption system is broken. That was fixed in 2.00 in the original + other bugs. I belong to those who buy the games. But it goes by when the game makers burn us and make money with it.

Usually Kagura Games. Such games where they have been placed purely from the liste delete + the maker so that you do not get unnecessary stress from buying .

I can only guess at the moment, buy the games later when they no longer contain major errors. Sons stay away .
And if you still have mistakes money back .

Last edited:

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
oh nice! I actually haven't played this game yet, is there any pregnancy by chance in the game?

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone have a full save that's compatible with the current version? The one on page 4 throws up an error message when trying to access it.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes