RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I finally finished the game though I was not able to get her pregnant to get two scenes.. I was able to get all the other scenes... This game was super erotic!! Guess it is no surprised since this is from Clymenia!!!

ninjaa rabit

Dec 26, 2019
I have a problem with the game, it doesn't let me open it, it tells me that RPGVXAce is required. what is this???
plis help

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I have a problem with the game, it doesn't let me open it, it tells me that RPGVXAce is required. what is this???
plis help
You need RPGVXAce which is a program required for running these type of games... Just type "RPGVXAce program" in google and download it... and install the program...

Soren_AI

Sep 22, 2018
i have this issue "unable to find file graphics/system/windows" and im unable to find any solutions for it, anyone know how to deal with it?

lilreyy

May 8, 2020
I'm late to the party since its corruption, is there an option to defect and join the Jakou later on in the game?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I'm late to the party since its corruption, is there an option to defect and join the Jakou later on in the game?
Nope. The only thing that being lewd affect is...you being lewd. Well, being lewd also mean that the MC doesn't change the channel during the ending and watch the last boss get sexual destroyed on the news.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
whats the good ending?
It's been years since I last played but if I remember correctly, the corrupt asshole CEO that keep harassing the girls and trying to corrupt the MC get arrested by the cops and the MC doesn't watch the last boss get raped on live TV, those are the two changes to the ending.

Reactions: cyan101

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
How do you unlock the Revenge scene? I've destroyed a few buildings and still natta.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes