RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I wish there were more games of this quality! Definitely had a blast playing through this one.

Malphasxx

Mar 23, 2018
Check this one out my dude!

Very nice CGs and great story!
I already played that one, I'm waiting for games like Pregcess of Zeven to be translated, but i'm pretty bored atm, any suggestion? Even on Ren'py et similia!

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
I have to say this is one of the best Erogames I have played so far. There may be some unimportant bits not translated, yet the art is great with multiple scenarios. Combat is maybe a bit simple ( better than in the first title), but is not annoying .

Have you heard of ??
And I have to thank for that recommendation! That game is for obvious reasons not listed here, but I could find an english version elsewhere and am very pleased. :)

Reactions: Jay009

Nineonewon

Jul 12, 2017
Ran into a bug, I think. When I try to do the third stage mission I cant move. The dialogue play and such but when the mission starts I cant do anything. Anyone else having this?

Oh no Nep

Aug 26, 2018
Came here after playing Liz of the Tower Town, such a good game with great art, hope they continue making quality contents like this. Also, thank you for uploading <3:ROFLMAO: hail Clymenia

Reactions: Pharan

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Is anyone else having problems where their game is slowing down a lot and certain scenes don't play (namely ones with sex)? Not sure if this is a general RPGV issue or something specific to the game, but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Currently using 1.11.

Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
How to save? When I tried to save, nothing happened.
How do i fix this?

*Nevermind, i fix it already by moving the TitleData.rvdata2 to somewhere else

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes