RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
v1.12 is out if anyone would be so kind as to upload it for us
(you can find v1.11 back a page)

Nepu-Nepu

May 17, 2017
Anyone know how to make the stickers appear on her body? I keep choosing to put them all on and nothing happens

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone know how to make the stickers appear on her body? I keep choosing to put them all on and nothing happens
Those only appear on missions. Change the camera view in the mech to look at the ones you want to see, if you've installed more cameras.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Been a weird experience, some of the scenes just freeze or crash entirely on me. The first scene with the Company President and the Commanding Officer, just as he begins to grope it crashes. Using the full gallery save I can see this showing up in the Hot Spring Scenes with the townspeople, the Cop and the Salary Man.
Even decrypting the game file and adding in the translations from a few pages back I get the same errors. Don't have this happen on other RPG games. Too bad, since this looked to have some interesting corruption scenes that I liked. Guess Windows 10 and Jap Locale doesn't always do it and some games just refuse to play.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Been a weird experience, some of the scenes just freeze or crash entirely on me. The first scene with the Company President and the Commanding Officer, just as he begins to grope it crashes. Using the full gallery save I can see this showing up in the Hot Spring Scenes with the townspeople, the Cop and the Salary Man.
Even decrypting the game file and adding in the translations from a few pages back I get the same errors. Don't have this happen on other RPG games. Too bad, since this looked to have some interesting corruption scenes that I liked. Guess Windows 10 and Jap Locale doesn't always do it and some games just refuse to play.
@ kingsraiden, You still waiting for these guys?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how to do that, been looking for it
How to do what? Change the camera or install more cameras? To change the camera just press D. To install more just talk to Takenouchi, the guy who sets up all your shows. If you have enough points you'll get a new camera.

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
How to do what? Change the camera or install more cameras? To change the camera just press D. To install more just talk to Takenouchi, the guy who sets up all your shows. If you have enough points you'll get a new camera.
ah, that guy, no wonder i can't do it right away. thanks for it

Reactions: ponyguy

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
I wish it was a bit harder, the beginning was pretty challenging but after you get some resources it's way to easy. i didn't even burn through half of my special ammo for the final boss

Reactions: Tanaxanth

DankSUshimate

May 20, 2018
Im having problem unzipping the game.Every time i try to unzip the archive i downloaded it always fail,said "Unknown Method in Civilian Justice League 2".Majority of the data fail is either soundclips,background musics,ogg files and some others.
Pls give me an answer since i was able to unzips other Clymenia games and also have the RTP installed in my PC.

Jul 1, 2018
hey guys i can not open the game
anyone can teach me plz

it's show "unable to find VL Gothic font"
i even can not open most of RPG game which from Japan

sorry about my english, its terrible
thanks a lot

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone got a fully completed Save? I can't progress through the company meeting event because the game keeps freezing...

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes