RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I'm running English Win7 Ult SP1 x64 with Japanese locale, and everything works fine for me, I didn't notice any character corruption but if you can give me the specific location, I can check it.

Some hashes just in case:
CivilianJusticeLeague2.7z DD33BBD9
Game.rgss3a 48D5CA01
Thanks, looks like I have to correct myself because after booting up a VM it works fine. Looking at the stack traces, they are all coming from quartz. Either an assertion is hit or it just flat out segfaults calling PullPin_Disconnect+0x3f() in quartz. Looks like I need to submit a bug report to the wine devs.

Shaterhand

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone knows how to use cheat engine to modify your level/health or give you more parts ? I'm kinda new with cheat engine and I can't figure out how to change any of those.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone knows how to use cheat engine to modify your level/health or give you more parts ? I'm kinda new with cheat engine and I can't figure out how to change any of those.
For RPGMaker, I think the formula to look for the memory is (value * 2 + 1). So for example, if your health is 150. You'll be looking for 150 * 2 + 1 which is 301 instead of looking for 150. I'm not sure modifying the level value is a good idea since it might not give you any increases on the stats too if you just increase the level. You can perhaps modify the amount of experience.

Try to Google "rpgmaker cheat engine" or something like that. Lots of information around.

mawarmerah

Apr 17, 2018
Freaking nice game, got the only good ending the wrongfully named "bad ending" XD Awesome art, very detailed and nice cut scenes, and also the play style is way nicer than the first game although I think there could have been sex scenes when defeated during the fights ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I LOVED the boss meeting scene, really, I loved it, I only slightly disliked the reuse of the same art, it should have had its own topview art.

This is definitely going to my purchase list!
so how many ending does this game have?
is there ane walkthrough?

MarianeElos

May 31, 2017
Talk to the president. I assume there's a lust requirement though I'm not sure what it is. Mine was around 50 when I got it.
All right. I'll try. Thank you for the answer. Kinda sucks that all of H content is locked with lust requirements. I always play a decent female protagonist. In this game, you have to be a slut to have any kind of lewd content.

P.S I can confirm it's not lust requirement. I've cheated my way and set my lust to 99 and he still doesn't say anything. Might be event based.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
P.S I can confirm it's not lust requirement. I've cheated my way and set my lust to 99 and he still doesn't say anything. Might be event based.
In that case, if I remember right, by that point I had beaten the first boss, gotten the two events with the commander and the president, and seen at least up to level 2 of all the available shows at the time. One of those has to trigger it.

MarianeElos

May 31, 2017
In that case, if I remember right, by that point I had beaten the first boss, gotten the two events with the commander and the president, and seen at least up to level 2 of all the available shows at the time. One of those has to trigger it.
I've figured it out. You need to have 50 lust and talk to the commanding officer, that triggers the president's event after about the suit when you go to him.

Reactions: Kryzin and ponyguy

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I've played quite a few RPG makers in my time. Unfortunately, most are trash. But this one stands out. Solid plot, fun gameplay, amazing CG. Highly recommend playing this game! Well worth the time!

Reactions: Jowyy

Zombie Shop

Apr 3, 2018
Nice game. Removing the time limit made it a little better this go round. Grinding for parts can get tiring on some stages. The only thing that disappointed me really was no H scenes of any kind with Yuki ( Mechanic ), or at least none that I could find. She has a great design that kind of feels wasted with no lewds.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The only thing that disappointed me really was no H scenes of any kind with Yuki ( Mechanic ), or at least none that I could find. She has a great design that kind of feels wasted with no lewds.
Same. Was really hoping there would be at least one scene with her. She's so hot. More of the news lady would've been nice too. And I also wish all the other girls had more scenes. But the mechanic not having even one makes me really sad. :FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes