RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nice game. It would be a lot more fun if it were like the first in that you can be captured by the enemy if you lose.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
oh nice! I actually haven't played this game yet, is there any pregnancy by chance in the game?
Not as great as it could've been. Soon as it happens, the PR manager confines her to a house and you only get one CG till she gives birth to not "ruin" her public image.
I'm sure it was Clymenia's way to not having to draw more preg variations of the CGs.
I get it, deadlines are a bitch- but gosh, they were right there at the finish line with the content.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Do not complain to Kagura games but rather to the maker who fools us all and gives the old 1.00 to translate.
Is the new fashion that you can now translate the un fixed version and the translators should iron out their crap again.

If you want to complain then send the complaints to him XD
I can only guess at the moment, buy the games later when they no longer contain major errors. Sons stay away .
And if you still have mistakes money back .
I have to wonder what you are basing the "devs giving the wrong version" on.

Kagura games patched games will start at 1.00 regardless of the number the dlsite version was.
Like silentce said relating to Ideology, Kg removed scenes and cgs on their own accord to "fix" crashes.
Theres so much broken stuff in that game that was never bugged in the original jp version.

Another example would be the game u mentioned aka Emilliana.
The version provided to KG by the dev was the latest version as well.

How do i know? Silentce actually decrypted the kg localization and saw scripts that were only added in the jp 2.00 version (that kg didnt bother to localize btw).

Silentce even went as far as fixing the mess that KG caused by turning the game animations into a diferent format and adding their own scripts to the game (which fucked up all animations).

Kagura Games loves to take a lot of liberties when they localize games (reason why theres a couple of devs that cut ties with them).
I even see some of their staff shifting blame to the devs (makes me think if ur not one of them just trying to clear kg name).

I will even give u a final example.

Detective girl and country girl keiko got content updates months ago in the jp version . I saw comments made by the devs themselves in their ci-ens and twitters awnsering to people questions about if the KG versions of the games would have said content as well.
Devs answers were more or like the same "we contacted them with the updated version but are yet to get a awnser".

Only last week did KG decided to give a answer in their discord and said they would bring that content.
To be more precise one of the staff members said "expect good news" and nothing more.

You can easily just go to KG discord server bug report channel and see what people report, Then feel free to come back and tell me if what u see reported there are things from "old versions of the games provided by the devs"

So if you think Devs have any reason to give outdated versions of their games and butcher their fame (and future sales) then sorry to say but you are delusional.

Everyone and anyone with common sense would agree that doing that would benefit no one

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Right now KG is just pumping out localizations, regardless of quality for quick bucks.
They dont care if the uncensoring is bad or theres left overbugs in a game after release since it wont hurt their imagine as long as there are people like Sangoku25 crazy enough to believe that devs give kg the wrong game versions lol.

These Kagura decensors are getting pretty lazy huh.
At least with pixelation you can imagine something anatomically correct.
I see that im not the only one who noticed that.
Well worst case come to pass you can always restore the censored cgs and play kg translation with them.
Thought at this point ur better off playing the fan translation. Less buggy and still solid english wise.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
So nobody has a fix for the missing pictures do they? Legit can't even load the full save file because it's lacking that

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes