RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
They're not "decensors" it's what the original Japanese artist drew...
One thing i decensoring what the japanese artist did another is what kg did.
I feel like they have a folder of uncensored genital parts that they just photoshop on top of the censored parts.

If u look carefull at the uncensoring they did on tear for example and compare it to the original images u can see things like extra "Puffy" pussies compared to the jp cgs, half erased lewd crests in certain scenes, dicks so strange that they feel like they came from a totally diferent game.

Have a couple examples of said game:

dd2.png 22222.png 35455.png 333.png

First 2 images look at her pussy in the first and his dick in the second and u get what i mean.
For the 3rd and 4th pics its a comparison beetween a kg pic and original artist pic ,even with the text box there if u compare her pussy in both u can see a huge diference (random puffy pussy that makes it look like hes fucking her leg instead or stomach).

And the uncensoring i seen of this game is even worse.
So yeah dont blame the jp artist when its kg that lacks someone who can properly reconstruct a cg.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Rather short game, kinda wish I knew that simply beating the game would unlock all scenes as well, actually got all of them before finishing it, oh well, at least some context is neat, I guess >>

Seems like there is some weird 'bug' on mission 23(pre last one) where you keep getting progressively crazier amounts of CP, managed to get +99 weap/armor in 3 fights.(surprised how weak/small of an improvement they actually are tho for a jump from +8 at least)

Pretty easy to access H scenes with pretty casual gameplay, expect ~6-8 hours to see absolutely everything game has to offer.
The H itself is decent, but gets kind of same'ish as you go on.
2 pregnancy scenes, which are also kinda same'ish. The dialogue in H scenes is relatively short, so you won't be reading a multi page novel each time you enter H scene, so those looking for that - skip this.

Save file attached with all scenes for those interested, this one goes directly into the game folder, it's save file 2 in case you want to keep your own save as well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mettie

orensan

May 29, 2017
Rather short game, kinda wish I knew that simply beating the game would unlock all scenes as well, actually got all of them before finishing it, oh well, at least some context is neat, I guess >>

Seems like there is some weird 'bug' on mission 23(pre last one) where you keep getting progressively crazier amounts of CP, managed to get +99 weap/armor in 3 fights.(surprised how weak/small of an improvement they actually are tho for a jump from +8 at least)

Pretty easy to access H scenes with pretty casual gameplay, expect ~6-8 hours to see absolutely everything game has to offer.
The H itself is decent, but gets kind of same'ish as you go on.
2 pregnancy scenes, which are also kinda same'ish. The dialogue in H scenes is relatively short, so you won't be reading a multi page novel each time you enter H scene, so those looking for that - skip this.

Save file attached with all scenes for those interested, this one goes directly into the game folder, it's save file 2 in case you want to keep your own save as well :)
giving me an 404 error that the file doesn't exist btw

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
One thing i decensoring what the japanese artist did another is what kg did.
I feel like they have a folder of uncensored genital parts that they just photoshop on top of the censored parts.
KG don't decensor, if they are given the uncensored art they use it, if they are only given the censored art, they use it. That's how they've always worked since KG was founded. Look back at the release of terrible laboratory, it was released censored because the dev wasn't comfortable supplying the uncensored art. Eventually KG convinced him and they updated it with a patch later on.

Unless they've changed something fundamental about how they operate then what you're looking at is the original art. I'm also not blaming anyone of anything, did i say anything looks bad? You're example images are not convincing either, you can clearly see similarities between the last two pictures. Also maybe use the same image if you're trying prove a point (the last two images). The first one is behind a text box so the color is obviously going to look different and one image has bodily fluids where as the other doesn't...

You also need to think outside the box, at no point have I questioned the artists ability. Ask yourself this though, is it surprising that some artists cut corners when it's going to be censored anyway? Perfect example is Shera and the three treasures, the dicks and vag look like they were cut out and stuck on and you can tell this was done on purpose because they work perfectly fine when censored.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
KG don't decensor, if they are given the uncensored art they use it, if they are only given the censored art, they use it. That's how they've always worked since KG was founded. Look back at the release of terrible laboratory, it was released censored because the dev wasn't comfortable supplying the uncensored art. Eventually KG convinced him and they updated it with a patch later on.

Unless they've changed something fundamental about how they operate then what you're looking at is the original art. I'm also not blaming anyone of anything, did i say anything looks bad? You're example images are not convincing either, you can clearly see similarities between the last two pictures. Also maybe use the same image if you're trying prove a point (the last two images). The first one is behind a text box so the color is obviously going to look different and one image has bodily fluids where as the other doesn't...

You also need to think outside the box, at no point have I questioned the artists ability. Ask yourself this though, is it surprising that some artists cut corners when it's going to be censored anyway? Perfect example is Shera and the three treasures, the dicks and vag look like they were cut out and stuck on and you can tell this was done on purpose because they work perfectly fine when censored.
1. Artists rarely do uncensored art.
2. KG does it itself for most of the games they localize. (They said so more than once so dont try to bullshit me)
3. if u look at her vagina in the last 2 pics (color and fluids aside) u can see that the KG version is way diferent. sorry but a slighty diferent color and a couple fluids doesnt change the fact that its the same image but Kgs version of her vagina is inflated for some reason.
4.Look at the 1st pic of them all and see the half deleted bottom part of lewd crest close to her clothes. Do your really think if it was the artist providing said uncensoring it would be like that?

And give me a moment and i will provide u the "exact same pics" of both versions

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
They're quite clearly not elements of the original picture. They look like another layer on top which doesn't blend in at all.
I also find it hard to believe that every Japanese dev who had a game localised would have the same poor grasp of female anatomy.

He's planning to make a game called Hypnosis Kingdom eventually, along with Salvation 2 and a few others.
Salvation 2!?!?!? Now we're talking!

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
.........Whats wrong with liking big boobs?
Nothing is wrong, they're just played out, to the point that I actually liked Acerola's Colette because there was a choice to make her flat instead of their usual cartoon boobs protagonists. Not every girl needs massive boobs. To get back on topic with Detective Girl, she's a short haired flat chested tomboy, not a lot of H-games go for that, and combine that with Clymenia art, it's one of his best designs.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
ScreenShot_2020_1207_06_44_04.png 951156_333.png

There you go.
KG version on the left , jp version on the right. Or are u gonna claim they are not the same image again because the jp version haz a white background lol?
What need would the artist supposely have to redrawn this when it was just the dick that was censored?
1607326534098.png 1607326557091.png
Again zoom in of kg version on the left and zoom in of jp version on the right. (those were take from the same h scene of both versions of the games aka the fox priestess h scene 2).

I been following kg since they started up back on patreon (yes patreon).They said more than once and followed said promise (a lot of times with bad results), that they would provide uncensored cgs regardless if the devs provided them or not.
And i know for a fact ( and im sure other people do as well) that most devs rarely create uncensored CGs and that due to how internet works said uncensored images will come back to the country putting the company in hot water due to how laws there work.(not the first time something like that happened)
If you want even more examples you have Otome the Exorcist that was released with a bunch of censored CGs that people reported on Kg discord and they said "yeah, we're working on them. We'll have a patch soon, sorry for the wait ".

1607326016455.png
A very specific awnser "we're working on them" instead of "were waiting for the dev to provide them"
Pretty strange for a company that supposely goes "if they are given the uncensored art they use it, if they are only given the censored art, they use it." like you said right?

I do love to see the KG fanatical followers shifting the blame on the devs and artists for kg fuck ups.
Earlier it was some dude saying that devs give kg outdated versions(lol), now its a guy that actually believes thats its actually the artists that provide uncensored CGs for all the games they translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonameforme

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I also find it hard to believe that every Japanese dev who had a game localised would have the same poor grasp of female anatomy.
Honestly jap devs having a poor grasp of anatomy wouldn't surprise me at this point, given the trend of massive titcows with extra thick hips
Case in point:
From what I can gather this is supposed to be the sole protagonist of Salvation 2.
I don't know, maybe I'm just getting more picky as I get older, but even though I do like big boobs, unrealistic body types just don't do it for me anymore.
And I guess a large reason why I'm so fed up of hentai and hentai games is that its gotten to a point where it seems the choice has narrowed down to only unrealistic inhuman mutant walking tits, or flat chested short hair boyish looking ""tomboys""* (often of dubious age)

* And whilst I'm on a rant, reminder that tomboy is a personality type not a style.
She's a girl of action that likes to play rough and isn't concerned with girly things like looking pretty and dressing nicely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
author note :
Good evening is Chile.

An English translation version of Private Justice Company 2 was completed, and we submitted a replacement application in the past.
Perhaps tomorrow you will be able to download on overseas version of DLsite.

I played the test play as well, but I think there are probably mistakes.
Please write comments on this article and we will fix it from time to time.
Also, because it is created with the Japanese version of VXAce, it remains partly in Japanese.
The part which can not be changed remains intact. A part of the battle is so. Please note.

Please comment or request comments on this article or reply with Twitter.
I will reply as much as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

About the development of overseas version

steam is now increasingly regulating eroticism.
It is difficult to put it on a steam if it is a game that is not made to separate erotic.

I know that I have foreign fans and want to play in English and Chinese
. But translation costs time, money and labor.

There is no guarantee as to whether it can sell ... on the contrary
it may be impossible to even sell it by steam and it is a considerable risk.

We recommended patreon and nutaku, but it is
quite unknown how far we can collect the money .

If the English version of the private-sector justice company 2 that I made this time will sell more than expected
I hope to make a translated version as soon as possible after the next work.
Conversely, if you do not sell more than you thought,
you will probably leave quite a bit of time if you do not put out a translated version or put out it.

Basically, he says if it sells well then he will make a translation of his next work in English as well.
so support him please by buying the game from dlsite
gimme money then i'll buy it

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
anybody know where is all H picture files is ? cant find anywhere
also how to get a bigger screen ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, tried this out... and the only word I have for it is... disappointing, in all honesty.

It's really not that difficult to grind to a virgin end, while the bad end is just sort of meh...

Though this might just be my disappointment in the lack of more scenes with skimpy bodysuits. I was hoping for that. Unfortunately, I was very, VERY disappointed in terms of content...

Reactions: korat56

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
anybody know where is all H picture files is ? cant find anywhere
also how to get a bigger screen ?
for ur first question if you are using the kg version u will have to decrypt the rgsaa file to acess the cgs
for ur second question u will prob need to get a window resizer program

Reactions: dreminh and GEORGEM
Jul 3, 2017
When you craft the healing packs, are they one time use or reusable? Do they replenish after every mission like the bullets?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If i recall dev even mentioned that we may see some cameos int he new games either in hsi twitter or in one of his ci-en posts

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If i recall dev even mentioned that we may see some cameos int he new games either in hsi twitter or in one of his ci-en posts
Nice! Hope the new game rumor would become reality, and I would love it if Noble's retort truly have a sequel like some comment mentioned before

Reactions: tlezaA
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes