RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
so, I'm aroind missiion 10, and I see there are good and bad endings. can someone tell Me what are requirements for both and what are the differences? because it's a H-game I prefer playing with fap-content, but wonder on what level i should split m save to have been able to see both endings and if there are some specific steps for those

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
so, I'm aroind missiion 10, and I see there are good and bad endings. can someone tell Me what are requirements for both and what are the differences? because it's a H-game I prefer playing with fap-content, but wonder on what level i should split m save to have been able to see both endings and if there are some specific steps for those
If u do the 24th mission its the end event. So save after the 23rd one/before the 24th.
Finishing without doing any of the underground TV events results in good end.

Jan 10, 2018
If u do the 24th mission its the end event. So save after the 23rd one/before the 24th.
Finishing without doing any of the underground TV events results in good end.
Not quite; you can do some, so long as you stay under a certain amount of corruption. I don't remember how much, though, aside from it being a decently high level. "Stop before you're offered the new suit" should avoid any problems.

That said, there's not much reason to do underground TV, so waiting until the end of the game is a pretty safe strategy.

Reactions: Brololol

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone knows how to use ingame cheats like the ones from other RPGM that you press 1 to open Cheat Menu?
Or maybe a Tutorial Video on how to use Cheats?
TBH its kinda annoying to always go in and out with saveitonline to modify.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Anyone knows how to use ingame cheats like the ones from other RPGM that you press 1 to open Cheat Menu?
Or maybe a Tutorial Video on how to use Cheats?
TBH its kinda annoying to always go in and out with saveitonline to modify.
That cheat plugin is for RPGMaker MV not VX.

This game is VX based so, unfortunately it won't work.

floran

May 20, 2020
hey people, I can't seem to get the pregnancy 2 scene. I already got pregnancy 1 but the hint still only says "get pregnancy 1" and getting pregnancy 1 took me forever since one-shot drug equiped seems to not be working at all. Could anyone please help me

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
hey people, I can't seem to get the pregnancy 2 scene. I already got pregnancy 1 but the hint still only says "get pregnancy 1" and getting pregnancy 1 took me forever since one-shot drug equiped seems to not be working at all. Could anyone please help me
If I recall correctly you only needed to get pregnant again for that scene.

Mirian12

Feb 17, 2019
Equip the One Shot Implantation, go get fucked hard by everyone, go back to your room and sleep for 3 days in a row. Haruka will wake up and realize she is pregnat!

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Has there been any clarification on whether a DLC for this game is actually a possibility? A while back Clymenia posted articles like which people have said is a potential DLC. However, it's now over 4 months since the KG release of the game. And all the ci-en articles after the KG release are all about the next game he's making.

So now I'm not sure whether Clymenia mentioned a likely possibility of DLC, or if he posted those pictures to drum up some hype for the KG release. As more time passes, it seems less likely that Clymenia is just taking time putting it together or is being held up by an attempted KG simul-release. Especially since it's been months now since this game has even been mentioned in the ci-en articles.

I have a feeling that these CGs might just end up being benefits for ci-en supporters of that month. Also, it seems to mention "game-like" files for that CG, anyone know if those are just video files showing as if it happened in the game or did he put together a small interactive thing?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I doubt you should still be expecting this game to get extra's by now. It's all hands on deck for the next game's release right now (you know, like finally ... since he used to get out 1 to 2 games a year, and now it's been like almost 4 years already).

And just because this game had a somewhat recent EN release doesn't change the fact that this is generally a much older game already, so I doubt it's still actually being 'worked on'.

Last edited:

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Has there been any clarification on whether a DLC for this game is actually a possibility? A while back Clymenia posted articles like which people have said is a potential DLC. However, it's now over 4 months since the KG release of the game. And all the ci-en articles after the KG release are all about the next game he's making.
I doubt you should still be expecting this game to get extra's by now.
So Clymenia confirmed it is a proper DLC expansion. It was finished way back when he stopped talking about it and now he's just waiting for Kagura to translate. He's hoping they'll announce it towards the end of this month. (y)

Pyorgara

Jan 13, 2018
Fun game! Would have liked a bit more resistance from the girl and a bit more challenge from the fighting but I had a good time.

person27

Jan 29, 2018
Anybody know of any similar games to this, i personally love this game and I would love something that would be in a similar taste to this

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Anybody know of any similar games to this, i personally love this game and I would love something that would be in a similar taste to this
There's no shortage of rpgmaker erogames! But if you want some particularly good ones check out PDC 1, Meltys' Quest, Detective Girl of Steam City, and Liz of the Tower. A lot of Kagura's catalogue is pretty good.

Reactions: Jasra343

person27

Jan 29, 2018
There's no shortage of rpgmaker erogames! But if you want some particularly good ones check out PDC 1, Meltys' Quest, Detective Girl of Steam City, and Liz of the Tower. A lot of Kagura's catalogue is pretty good.
Aside from Liz of the tower I did play all of the ones mentioned. I didn't care much for PDC1 strangely enough, the others were great I will check out Liz of the tower and look through their catalogue of games. Hopefully I can find something i love as much as this

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are too many to list tbh. Salvation imo is Clymenia's best game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes