RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah thats the error I get too when I try and continue the game after pasting the full gallery saves into the game folder!

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
View attachment 1378914

can someone help as to what is problem?
Yeah thats the error I get too when I try and continue the game after pasting the full gallery saves into the game folder!
Not sure what your setup is like, or what combo of save/game you're using but a couple of general pointers:
- Japanese/MTL saves are not compatible with the Kagura Games release
- Check the image files for corrupt file names (weirdass symbols instead of japanese)

Reactions: GiborG 08

GiborG 08

Dec 22, 2018
Not sure what your setup is like, or what combo of save/game you're using but a couple of general pointers:
- Japanese/MTL saves are not compatible with the Kagura Games release
- Check the image files for corrupt file names (weirdass symbols instead of japanese)
yes the problem lied with the saves thanks.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Still finished and waiting for Kagura to translate.
That's great news! If you don't mind me asking, where did you read that? I'm a bit worried since the author has not posted anything on his Ci-En site since June. I hope they do release it sometime, along with his new game he's been working on.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
That's great news! If you don't mind me asking, where did you read that? I'm a bit worried since the author has not posted anything on his Ci-En site since June. I hope they do release it sometime, along with his new game he's been working on.
In the comments of one of his Ci-en posts from early June. He was hoping they'd release the update that month too.

Reactions: Greg_

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
For some reason whenever i place it in file the i can't even open the load screen but when I remove it i can access it again
I am gonna guess it's because you're using the Kagura translation, and trying to use the save I found which was for the previous fan translation. Sometimes those aren't compatible.

Reactions: haruka mio

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
is there any good ending or true ending?

from the look of it he story part bad?
mc a female....win get used by the higher up to do many thing....the higher up male...

enemy higher up is female...i bet when they lose, mc higher up will fuck them....

so when mc win win and win.....he must please higher up which is useless male(even the machine builder and maintaner female) and their also get bonuses which is more beauty from enemy camp....is that it?

is itt possible to change side?

Last edited:

ktazok

May 16, 2017
If you don't do any anything sexual, you have the ending where you put in jail the perverted big boss.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I’ll say it every time, these games would be so much better if they can output sfx or voice files in there

Reactions: hugjfnb

hugjfnb

Feb 5, 2019
anytime i try to download it it turns into some wierd idea enhance download link
Don't know if you still need help with this, but which link are you using to download this?
I just tried to download with one of the links and it works perfectly fine.

Reactions: Zen777
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes