RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes
Jun 18, 2019
it seems like they gonna release the DLC by the end of this month, cause i'd finished the game and i don't recall any event she wearing miko outfit
View attachment 1877499
Same here, I finished it ages ago and just read the description on Kagura games:

Tanned + white hair = daaaamn. xD

Wouldn't mind getting a proper DLC (or even better) a sequel of Detective of the Steam City as well. Probably my two fave protagonists of that developer.

hugjfnb

Feb 5, 2019
I feel like most people don't know about ALT + ENTER or F4/F12. Depending on the game, the shortcut usually full screen them. On windows, I don't know about Mac
*Edit: I should add that thats with the steam vers of the game. I haven't tried from this forum*
I did state I did not want to play is FS, ik that alt enter puts applications into FS. Also that comment is almost two years old :x

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Finished this game a long time ago, I never thought it would get DLC, gonna wait for it.

Jun 18, 2019
T minus 4 days until Kagura dlc drop. Looking forward to seeing Haruka be a tan tourist cumdump since she's a public use slut for the whole city now after the defeat of Jakou lmao.
With great power cums great responsibility. She was able to use a giant mecha and became a renowned hero, so it's only fair she continues to do stuff. Great heroes never sleep (especially in her case). xD

Reactions: jaden_yuki

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Been a while since I played this game. Just gonna watch this thread for a possible early leak of the dlc. Also excited on the next game that this dev is currently making .

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
The DLC is just a wonderful addition to the game, more like an append/post story linear game (with NEW CG's/SCENES).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THE DLC has no combat so it's just a linear CG collecting/watching. One does not need to play the game again (you can if you want to understand the story again/refresh your memory) in order to start the DLC (it is a separate "game" and starts at the END of the Original game). Overall if you enjoyed the Original Game and want more story about the heroine then the DLC is for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes