RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
About the DLC for Civilian Justice League 2:
The original plan was to complete it in time for the release of the Steam version, but it was delayed.
The data was delivered to the publisher Kagura Games
That was December 2020. We haven't been able to do anything about this one for a long time.
I will think of a way to release it after confirming it with them.
-
5 years later and it looks like the DLC is almost out. Please wait 5 additional years for Kagura to translate.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
5 years later and it looks like the DLC is almost out. Please wait 5 additional years for Kagura to translate.
At the very least it was mentioned, so it wasn't forgotten or scrapped. Let's hope for the best, or the very least that it doesn't actually take 5 more years.

Reactions: Corbeau

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
At the very least it was mentioned, so it wasn't forgotten or scrapped. Let's hope for the best, or the very least that it doesn't actually take 5 more years.
It doesn't really matter. DLC for a years old game ... it's not like the DLC is gonna be anywhere near worth replaying a game.
The detective girl game already got DLC update once before & it was barely worth the effort of booting up the game again (and that was at least closer to the game's actual release, so it was still 'somewhat' in memory).

This one ... yeah ... too old. If anything does come, I'll probably install & unlock via some cheat tool to see the 1 or 2 CG that were added.

At least it does seem like the dude's back amongst the living (after vanishing from ci-en for over a year).

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Kagura needs a good competitor. Seems like every Japanese H-game is rolling with Kagura as their way to reach a global market. Kagura just picks up every game and they have like 20 games in the queue at all times. It can take well over a year for them to finally push out the game after announcing it.
And for those trying to coordinate simultaneous releases, you get cases like this where the Japanese market gets held back while Kagura tries to fit a DLC into an overbooked schedule. Honestly forgot about the DLC just because it was so long with no news about it.

Reactions: Corbeau

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Kagura needs a good competitor. Seems like every Japanese H-game is rolling with Kagura as their way to reach a global market. Kagura just picks up every game and they have like 20 games in the queue at all times. It can take well over a year for them to finally push out the game after announcing it.
And for those trying to coordinate simultaneous releases, you get cases like this where the Japanese market gets held back while Kagura tries to fit a DLC into an overbooked schedule. Honestly forgot about the DLC just because it was so long with no news about it.
Ain't easy on the DEVs either ya know. I remember Gyu last year writing on Ci-En that Kagura would be releasing Knights of Messiah in the summer and well ... summer came & went and we're nearing yet another summer and yet ... still no Messiah.

I saw several posts come by here and there & eventually it was like ... I don't give a rat's ass no more, it'll come when it comes.

But yeah ... Kagura just doesn't have much competition. At least, not any direct and 'equal' ones.
You technically have a few that also do RPG's, but they don't uncensor. If they only localize it's not a full competitor ya know.

Teams like Otaku Plan for example, or perhaps Wasabi (though I read their quality can be MTL level in reviews).

So a real competitor ... yeah they don't really have one.
JAST/MangaGamer are the largest, but they mainly focus on VN's (which Kagura rarely touches, other than just sell it on their store).

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Like it actually matters. A few lines of extra text to build a few scenes extra with mostly re-used assets with maybe 1 or 2 new base CG's if you're lucky ... on a game that's years upon years old.

I'll check how lackluster the content ends up being when it finally does come out, but naaah ... couldn't be bothered to care.

If the dude want to put out anything worth while it'd be a new game. Which is also many years ago by now.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
DLC available on the 28th. So that's cool, I guess.
I can see the DLC on steam but not on DLsite. Does that mean that it's releasing on both platforms at the same time or am I just blind and the DLC already came out on DLsite?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I can see the DLC on steam but not on DLsite. Does that mean that it's releasing on both platforms at the same time or am I just blind and the DLC already came out on DLsite?
That's because he's talking about Kagura Games that will release the DLC on the 28th so only Steam and their own site

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
Any one know how to change the size of the screen? shits way too small. Also, I don't want to play in full screen
I feel like most people don't know about ALT + ENTER or F4/F12. Depending on the game, the shortcut usually full screen them. On windows, I don't know about Mac
*Edit: I should add that thats with the steam vers of the game. I haven't tried from this forum*

Last edited:

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to unluck the "muscle man" scene? Thank you.
I didn't see a reply, and I don't know if you found it. But, he's in the spa, on the far left. walk around him where the fence is and go down, he'll come up behind you. Talk to him then

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes