MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Really good. I think the only complaints I have are that Rachael doesn't have a harem route implemented. Which is fine as I assume she will? And that the MC keeps calling Sam couch instead of coach lol. Other than that, I enjoyed the game and will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Olasinhjk

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Really good. I think the only complaints I have are that Rachael doesn't have a harem route implemented. Which is fine as I assume she will? And that the MC keeps calling Sam couch instead of coach lol. Other than that, I enjoyed the game and will keep an eye on it.
Glad to hear it, the route will be added soon, so you won't have to wait long!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm,i really like the "comic" version,now i saw this... and this is good too so i don't know which is better now xD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can we have a Nopy or workupload link for download, Gdrive is viewed to often and mega has limits. Nopy and workupload are at least always safe sites with no limit. If can do thanks in advance.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Can we have a Nopy or workupload link for download, Gdrive is viewed to often and mega has limits. Nopy and workupload are at least always safe sites with no limit. If can do thanks in advance.
Sure, will be added asap.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So some constructive feedback
1: See if you can enable rollback. Rollback is glorious Edit: Seems rollback is enabled when mid-conversation, just not for when you're finished a convo
2: Some sort of quest system or notepad stating what we need to do would be nice in the future. Right now I'm just clicking random areas and hoping to progress. Quest system lets us know if we might miss something or need to do something at a given time.
3: Will there be another method to earn money other than the bar? 18$ a night is low
4: Some sort of Lunchroom where you can buy an apple or foods to up your energy while you can still do stuff So if you swim all day and then eat an apple you can still talk to one of the ladies

Edit: It appears when i have to check if anyone at the school is selling a swimsuit it is not indicating who i need to talk to. I purchased a swimsuit before i was prompted and cannot seem to give her the suit?
Edit: it also appears the guy who told me about the teacher originally is back in the hall and i cannot click him or anything

Other than that it is pretty dang good :)

Last edited:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The school is still full of places that are not used at all now. This gives us hope that we will have many more interesting moments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
I just don't understand.... I really like your game but.... Why doing 2seperate version of the exact same game? Why not making only one but let choose inside game "anime or 3D"... I think it's a waste of your capacities dude, your games are really good but 2 exact same things... I really don't understand...

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
This is what I need for the weekend <3 , honestly i don't care much about he going for a '3D' version of a same game . Maybe he just boring and go for a new stuff (good think!), exhibitionism fetish guy like me really can't complaint about it .

Reactions: rgnar62
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes