Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I just don't understand why so much hate for Sakura, she's the second best character after Rachael for me. You don't find such desperate nymphomaniac even in games, she's so perfect that without any hesitation or second thoughts she straight up started fucking the MC from the starting only, I totally love it when she sticks with him like a magnet everywhere like she can not live without him. You don't find such girls everywhere...

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
0.52 goes public:

|

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
On female protagonist can we have a choise how to interact with Vincent in each scene when he try to harass us? It wold be goot to make him knwo he not welcomed

Reactions: Master of Puppets

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yeah playing as a female teacher could be fun, i hope goes on that route too
We playing as student not a teacher. If i go to school a get forced to talk to him, just that choise with no other choise later. Vincent act as he own the entire school.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
hey i used the gallery unlocker and one of emilia's scenes is bugged is it possible the unlocker needs to be updated

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I just don't understand why there's so much hate for android players. Didn't even get 0.51 & 0.52 has already gone public. Any expected date of the android version??

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Public Sex Life H [v0.52 Public] [ParadiceZone]
comprimido_.gif

2.87 GB to ≅ 1.43 GB

Download PC/MAC: - -

Download PC:

This game already comes with its quality at the limit. :censored:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I was expecting more content with the girl MC.I do not like that you make her a direct prostitute,he must first find a job in a bar or cafe and slowly enter the world of sex.Should not be stupid and whores like the girls in the game with male mc.
The girl is very beautiful and I liked the continuation of the game with a mc girl.
please put new men characterize, the other mc bored to see him.the amazing game (Project SAGE) will give you ideas.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Wait......female protagonist? how does that work lol. Is it just a model swap of the male protag with a strap - on or something?

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes