Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not quite sure she is one, I can see something possible, but not quite at full blown yandere levels. I have become a little more hesitant to jump on mere possibilities with yanderes since a different game pulled a fake out move, basically had a character showing blatant signs on a much higher level than Sakura only to back down when another girl got in the way with some dirt on her that could ruin both her and her love interest, which would normally get the girl with the dirt killed because she is an obstacle between the yandere and the love interest.

That right there is an important trait and I just don't get that from any character in this game. Jealousy, yes, I could see that, but not yandere.
Uh, are we thinking of the same Sakura?
screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg
She couldn't be more Yandere if she tried.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Uh, are we thinking of the same Sakura?
View attachment 1771180 View attachment 1771181
She couldn't be more Yandere if she tried.
I see obsession on a significant level, that is important and a step in the direction of being a yandere. However, that then begs the question, where is the murderous intent? Granted I'm pretty sure I haven't seen anyone get in her way or be perceived as in her way.

I saw this same scenario with a different character in a different game. She was so obsessive and insecure she practically assaulted the MC, not literally assault, more like she walked in on him and became unusually highly proactive, within the opening scene of the game only to back down later when another girl threatened her love by simply walking in on something between them. That would get the other girl killed if the character in question was a yandere.

I see that same potential here, not the potential for a character to die because they got in the way, but the potential for Sakura to back down in the face of something threatening her love. I hesitate to call her a yandere because she has yet to show more definitive traits not shared with other character types.

A yandere is a character so crazy with love sickness (yandere literally translates to lovesick, coming from the words yanderu, meaning insane or sick in reference to the person's mental state, and deredere, meaning affectionate or loving) that they are willing to do anything, including kill, for their love interest and if that love interest rejects them, the love interest is seen as getting in the way of the yandere's love just like any other character who fell victim. A yandere is not the only character type that can be obsessive.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I see obsession on a significant level, that is important and a step in the direction of being a yandere. However, that then begs the question, where is the murderous intent? Granted I'm pretty sure I haven't seen anyone get in her way or be perceived as in her way.
Not necessary for her to be a Yandere.
A yandere is a character so crazy with love sickness (yandere literally translates to lovesick, coming from the words yanderu, meaning insane or sick in reference to the person's mental state, and deredere, meaning affectionate or loving)
Because she comes across as totally mentally and emotionally stable, right? There's nothing crazy about her, right?

Nov 4, 2018
What are you talking about with the yandere thing? I haven't gotten the sense that there will ever be yandere content and the signs of a yandere character typically throw big red flags that they are coming with me. As for the female protagonist, it's just a side story essentially.
Personally it made me made me focus on her till stuff capped,
Because I had a worried sense that something bad endish would happen if I did other females after she auto unlocked,
Found that sense so annoying I eventually just stopped playing,
After I capped her content didn't feel like doing the others.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not necessary for her to be a Yandere.

Because she comes across as totally mentally and emotionally stable, right? There's nothing crazy about her, right?
VERY necessary, otherwise the other game's girl I mentioned would also be one. She is definitely unstable, but instability is a sign of multiple character types, which is what I am saying about needing more definitive traits. Mental and emotional instability is a very general thing for a character to have while murderous intent all for the sake of the love interest and the 'if I can't have my love interest, nobody can' mentality if rejected by the love interest are definitive signs of a yandere and murderous intent just for the hell of it is a definitve sign of a yangire, for example.

Without the very lines you screencapped, she could have been mistaken for a yangire (literally translated as cute psycho, also coming from yanderu, meaning mentally ill, and gire, meaning to snap as in to lose one's sanity), a mentally and emotionally unstable character that is more in it for the violence than the love and has no problem killing what would have been their love interest if they were a yandere.

I am not saying she isn't one, I'm saying she hasn't shown definitive signs of being one that cannot be mistaken between another character types or multiple other character types that shares the same traits (in other words, she needs to show the true calling card of a yandere so as to show she is one and not something else that is mentally and emotionally unstable). She barely misses the character type I just mentioned and has yet to do the most definitive things a yandere would. For that reason, I cannot believe she is one just yet, I can only believe what I see here, a mentally and emotionally unstable character that shows no specific signs of specific types.

I would love to be proven wrong, yandere types are my favorites of the dere archetype characters because of their, quite literal, limitless devotion to the love interest and I would love to see Sakura be defined as one, but I just can't bring myself to believe she is until there is something more definitive. She is so close to it that it actually has me excited to see an actual yandere character in an F95 game for once and not some fake yandere that will just back down later and let herself be trampled all over when she knows perfectly well she isn't the only girl her love interest is doing things with. I will say this now, I am definitely going to be disappointed if Sakura does let that happen.

Does she show signs? Yes, the traits shown in those screens are traits a yandere does possess. Does she have potential to be a yandere? Yes, without a doubt and she's so close it would be a waste in my opinion not to make her one.

Personally it made me made me focus on her till stuff capped,
Because I had a worried sense that something bad endish would happen if I did other females after she auto unlocked,
Found that sense so annoying I eventually just stopped playing,
After I capped her content didn't feel like doing the others.
Depending on how bad a character has, yeah, they can do that.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
VERY necessary, otherwise the other game's girl I mentioned would also be one. She is definitely unstable, but instability is a sign of multiple character types, which is what I am saying about needing more definitive traits. Mental and emotional instability is a very general thing for a character to have while murderous intent all for the sake of the love interest and the 'if I can't have my love interest, nobody can' mentality if rejected by the love interest are definitive signs of a yandere and murderous intent just for the hell of it is a definitve sign of a yangire, for example.

Without the very lines you screencapped, she could have been mistaken for a yangire (literally translated as cute psycho, also coming from yanderu, meaning mentally ill, and gire, meaning to snap as in to lose one's sanity), a mentally and emotionally unstable character that is more in it for the violence than the love and has no problem killing what would have been their love interest if they were a yandere.

I am not saying she isn't one, I'm saying she hasn't shown definitive signs of being one that cannot be mistaken between another character types or multiple other character types that shares the same traits (in other words, she needs to show the true calling card of a yandere so as to show she is one and not something else that is mentally and emotionally unstable). She barely misses the character type I just mentioned and has yet to do the most definitive things a yandere would. For that reason, I cannot believe she is one just yet, I can only believe what I see here, a mentally and emotionally unstable character that shows no specific signs of specific types.

I would love to be proven wrong, yandere types are my favorites of the dere archetype characters because of their, quite literal, limitless devotion to the love interest and I would love to see Sakura be defined as one, but I just can't bring myself to believe she is until there is something more definitive. She is so close to it that it actually has me excited to see an actual yandere character in an F95 game for once and not some fake yandere that will just back down later and let herself be trampled all over when she knows perfectly well she isn't the only girl her love interest is doing things with. I will say this now, I am definitely going to be disappointed if Sakura does let that happen.

Does she show signs? Yes, the traits shown in those screens are traits a yandere does possess. Does she have potential to be a yandere? Yes, without a doubt and she's so close it would be a waste in my opinion not to make her one.

Depending on how bad a character has, yeah, they can do that.
You can bitch and whine all you like, it won't change that the violent psycho is the lazy stereotype of the yandere, not a requirement for the archetype.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can bitch and whine all you like, it won't change that the violent psycho is the lazy stereotype of the yandere, not a requirement for the archetype.
I'm not complaining, not sure where you got that. Also, there are two violent psycho archetypes with a huge difference between the two, both where there are certain things required that characters here don't have. However, this is most definitely a topic where we will likely never agree, so I would say enough has been said because otherwise there will be no end.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The game has too much Male Protagonist content. It unfair that we Female portagonist players can't enjoy this game like males protagonist players does. I better ther we can have other interaction with Vincent insteeed just kiss him withou other choise to avod submission/whore rute. I would be awsome if ther were other choise for female protagonist to make and make her own decsion insteed be forced to submit to the motherfucker aka Vincent. I would love to see her slap him into face or bit his cock or kick him in the balls or punch the cock while erct it gonna be fun to whatch and turn him int submisive littl sissy slut. :devilish:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
The game has too much Male Protagonist content. It unfair that we Female portagonist players can't enjoy this game like males protagonist players does. I better ther we can have other interaction with Vincent insteeed just kiss him withou other choise to avod submission/whore rute. I would be awsome if ther were other choise for female protagonist to make and make her own decsion insteed be forced to submit to the motherfucker aka Vincent. I would love to see her slap him into face or bit his cock or kick him in the balls or punch the cock while erct it gonna be fun to whatch and turn him int submisive littl sissy slut. :devilish:
I'm not sure if this guy/gal is trying to be funny or he actually believes what he/she is saying , since .. if he/she believes.. then they have some issues I think...
game has been out from 2020... with a Male MC
FemMC (which was not needed) was just added but .. apparently in his/her eyes ... game doesn't have enough FemMC content..
right...
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The female protagonist isn't going to suddenly have as much or more content the second she appears. The female protagonist will eventually have as much content as the male does now, but it takes time, about the same as it took for the male to be developed this far.

The male had two years to develop, so I would not expect the female to get to the same point until 2024, two years from now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The point being that it takes time and the female hasn't had enough to get anywhere in development. Also, no, the female protagonist is a new thing entirely in this game, regardless of the other version.

Yes, the female protagonist will never have the same amount of content as the male, it is two years too late for that. Both protagonists would have needed to start at the same time to be at the same amount of content. What I said is it will be two years before the female reaches where the male is now. The male will have more content by then as well.

Every update takes hours, days, even weeks to make, that's why updates don't come out for as long as they do. That's why it took the male two years to get where he is and that is why it will take the female two years to get to the same place we are at now with the male.

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Here is a little script, that adds the public training scenes to the gallery. There is one link per girl. All public training scenes to that girl are played one after another:
1651353307098.png

Just put the content of the rar-file into the main folder. Overwrite if needed.

EDIT: Updated with the new Public Training Content of 0.54

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Just came back it has a update and see it has a female protag ? What ? :WaitWhat:
Last time I checked it was male protag only. So whats going on ? Do we now have multiple protagonist now who interact in the same story or do each of them has her own arc played in their own universe with their own characters seperated from the other MC ?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't quite understand the criticism to be honest. How is this any different than adding a new girl? All other content doesn't suddenly cease just because there's a new girl, so why would adding a new protagonist be any different?

I think this is jumping to assumptions more than genuine criticism? I don't mind criticism, but if the criticism is just an assumption, I can't exactly take it to heart. The rationale for adding female Protagonist, is simply because I thought it would be a cool idea if you could play as a female Protagonist with the option of playing as any of the current girls.

With the character pack (which will be added in soon), you can change the female protagonist to be Rachael, Sam, Sakura, or Emilia. It's just something that I felt would add more variety to the game and sounded cool lol

After next release, we get a story continuation for the Teacher. So it's not like progress is halted? I'm sorry if you're not someone who likes Female Protags, but there are also people who don't like the Whore routes, and there are people who don't like the Harem Routes, that's just what this game is, it's a game that has something for all kinds of players, and it's not going to be a game that can always please everyone, no matter how much I try to make room for every players preference. I hope that's a fair enough.
Damn, what a weird twist this game got.
First of all:
How is this any different than adding a new girl?
Like you said, by just adding this girl to the other male path maybe :WaitWhat:? If you have this female protag, and/or the other characters which are exclusive to the other side, be fully interactive with the male path which you can shape her path like in the Harem/Whore paths, then you may have a point. Which from what I saw is not. This is just a different branch with a different story with a different mindset. I mean you yourself said that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secondly:
I'm sorry if you're not someone who likes Female Protags, but there are also people who don't like the Whore routes, and there are people who don't like the Harem Routes, that's just what this game is, it's a game that has something for all kinds of players, and it's not going to be a game that can always please everyone, no matter how much I try to make room for every players preference. I hope that's a fair enough.
If female protag has a slut/whore path already, then what about a Love/Romance path next ? What about other kinky stuff ?
I mean you yourself said that has something for all but with this change I guess the game itself and you prefer more whore/slut content then the rest. Which is fine in my eyes but I think you saw how that put some concerns in some people.

The last time I played the game both paths where treated equally. In the end you could even make a Male NTR (Netorare) path if thats jizzle your junk, as long the content I want continues to deliver (Harem). Which like I said, was done equally the last time I played.
And when I see at the changelog I dont see any problems so far.
However:
You should keep in mind when you will release content for the female protag, people will also expect content for the male path now, which kinda brings you in a unconfrontable situation. I mean the last update seems like had only content for the female protag. And you also have to admit it will take you now more time and effort to do that.

Since you like more Whore/Slut stuff why dont you pause this game and work on the female protag first now ?
I dont like this idea because Im not a female protag fan and I liked the Harem path in this game, but I would like that you rather pause this one instead of rushing it or thin the content because you have to work on seperate gamemodes now, with the already different branches on top.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
Damn, what a weird twist this game got.
First of all:

Like you said, by just adding this girl to the other male path maybe :WaitWhat:? If you have this female protag, and/or the other characters which are exclusive to the other side, be fully interactive with the male path which you can shape her path like in the Harem/Whore paths, then you may have a point. Which from what I saw is not. This is just a different branch with a different story with a different mindset. I mean you yourself said that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secondly:

If female protag has a slut/whore path already, then what about a Love/Romance path next ? What about other kinky stuff ?
I mean you yourself said that has something for all but with this change I guess the game itself and you prefer more whore/slut content then the rest. Which is fine in my eyes but I think you saw how that put some concerns in some people.

The last time I played the game both paths where treated equally. In the end you could even make a Male NTR (Netorare) path if thats jizzle your junk, as long the content I want continues to deliver (Harem). Which like I said, was done equally the last time I played.
And when I see at the changelog I dont see any problems so far.
However:
You should keep in mind when you will release content for the female protag, people will also expect content for the male path now, which kinda brings you in a unconfrontable situation. I mean the last update seems like had only content for the female protag. And you also have to admit it will take you now more time and effort to do that.

Since you like more Whore/Slut stuff why dont you pause this game and work on the female protag first now ?
I dont like this idea because Im not a female protag fan and I liked the Harem path in this game, but I would like that you rather pause this one instead of rushing it or thin the content because you have to work on seperate gamemodes now, with the already different branches on top.
bro I can't play MilfsPlaza keeps opening patreon page directly

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't agree with whole statment of yours. Adding female protagonist can actract more players like mysefl to it. I prefer also be able had an harem or met some of these girls to steeal from the male protagonits. We can put them to work for us insteead form male one. And secondly on what you saing it gonna make player wait till the dev implament female protagonist I calling it unfair to work just on male prtagonist. I never agree on doing that. And you saing that all other players that don't play male portagonist need to wait? How unfar and selfish you can be? All player need to be satisfyed with what they like to see in this game.
Im sorry but thats kinda hypocritical. You want Fem Protag focus because you like it but dont like it when its the way arround.
You have to keep in mind that this change is 2 years later after production which was Male focus heavy and only.
I cant remember seeing a female protag game like Anna Exciting Affection that some people demand a male protag game because it dosent make sense in that setting.
The same its here, hence why people are confused like myself now. I mean if this was planned from the beginning I wouldnt mind that but its seems like he wanted to try something new and did that. Not the best move but it is what it is.

While I agree adding more options/fetishes may sound in the first place, you could see how fast it can tip over if you do something like this.
We may have both our preferences and our biased how Male/Female Protag is inferior to the other, but in the end its just that, biased preferences. Hence you see more games focused on male then female.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just came back it has a update and see it has a female protag ? What ? :WaitWhat:
Last time I checked it was male protag only. So whats going on ? Do we now have multiple protagonist now who interact in the same story or do each of them has her own arc played in their own universe with their own characters seperated from the other MC ?
It's a different story.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes