Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started to play the update and clicked around to remember scenes so started with the teacher. When attending class then talk to teach the game crashed. Not sure why?

Also is there a hint system here? I have forgotten and nothing is standing out. Currently unknown sure what to do as no new events are being opened?

Last edited:

rolalinii

Jul 28, 2017
Have this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id test_gallery_63378a8f appeared twice, at Gallery.rpyc:126 and game/gallery.rpy:126.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\F95 Zone\In-Complete\PublicSexLifeH-v0.77-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\F95 Zone\In-Complete\PublicSexLifeH-v0.77-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\F95 Zone\In-Complete\PublicSexLifeH-v0.77-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\F95 Zone\In-Complete\PublicSexLifeH-v0.77-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\F95 Zone\In-Complete\PublicSexLifeH-v0.77-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\F95 Zone\In-Complete\PublicSexLifeH-v0.77-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id test_gallery_63378a8f appeared twice, at Gallery.rpyc:126 and game/gallery.rpy:126.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Fri Feb 23 00:39:40 2024

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
does emilia actually do anything, or just sit in your room all day?
If you dont interact with her (talking, headpats), she will not do anything else. If you interact with your, you will advance her story.

EDIT: Keep in mind that her Whore-Route is really underdeveloped at the moment, so if you are on the Whore-Route, you will run out of content pretty quickly (at least for her). Her Harem-Route has plenty of Content.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you dont interact with her (talking, headpats), she will not do anything else. If you interact with your, you will advance her story.

EDIT: Keep in mind that her Whore-Route is really underdeveloped at the moment, so if you are on the Whore-Route, you will run out of content pretty quickly (at least for her). Her Harem-Route has plenty of Content.
I have interacted with her - and talked to her until its just a static image reaction, her love is at 20, and 2 options are still locked out.

I guess the lack of whore route would explain it - I split the routes doing a few of each for different girls to get a feel for game - and took froggie on the romance path, teacher on whore, emilia on whore.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.77
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll try use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

v0.77 apk file:
Mega

archive.rpa(new)
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.77, fixed a few bugs here and there.

Reactions: Blob the Blob
3.80 star(s) 48 Votes