Tantzy

Sep 4, 2017
Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 49+ animations in the game with many more to come!​

Jan 20, 2018
Just played the game, this is one of the best 0.1 version of a game i've played not too mention unique and decent character designs, i guess i'm in the minority who really loves honey select models not too mention pretty good animations, though sometimes the animations just stop, really loved the event for sam after you win and you two have your first date, i'm a sucker for these long h events wished more developers made similar stuff(the event where you fuck a girl nonstop for a whole day or hrs.) it suck when h events end too quickly, definitely looking forward for more, i hope the dev. adds more of these types of h events.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
will this game catch up to the parody version for next update? there seem to only be half of the content and I prefer those new skins tbh.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is the original game like this one ?
Your plopped in what feels like the middle of a game, with no directions as to what you should be doing, can do, etc.
There should be some "hints", a tutorial as to what's what, or something. A journal, or Quest-log would be helpful, imo.
When the school day is over, do I go home? , Go to a job, I don't know I have ? Feels like something is missing . . . . Feel lost.

Reactions: EZ8lt

TJX

Oct 27, 2018
i really hope, the next updates for android in both version, if the main menu still error, the cheat option can be placed in option menu, or somewhere else. thanks

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wait, so in the both routhes you play as a brothel owner right? The only change is that in one route, you see the girls getting fucked (and have sharing) and in another you don't right? I have seen some clubs where the girls dance and strip, but i never met a brothel where they don't fuck the customers.

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes