Tester27

May 28, 2018
How do I unlock the last available scene for the teacher? It's the only one of the last page that isn't WIP but I can't seem to unlock it no matter what I try.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Only 4 new scenes and some fixes to 0.2 beta to make it a full V0.2. You could download this or wait for V0.3 beta that has been given to the patreons.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This game is quite quality for a lot sex scenes, and I'm into squirting girls. Good job devs!

Also, I wanna ask how to be into Teacher route?
Finished Sam and Rachael routes already!

Or at least pls tell me how to get those scenes I saw from the Previews
663827_3.1.png
663828_3.png
663832_7.png

Edit: Entered the game Discord server and searched, I found out the way to access. The game is such many contents for fapping materials
How about sharing that info for the benefit of everyone else? Or is it some super secret thing? :p

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I'm loveing the graphics a lot more then previous game of PSL. The frog girls eyes in that game look like the areolas of a boob job gone horribly wrong. Kinda gave me the creeps lol.
Thanks for sharing :) lookin forward to more

Reactions: Tinuss
D

Deleted member 2384026

How about sharing that info for the benefit of everyone else? Or is it some super secret thing? :p
Click to the dude right when entering the school door, didn't exactly remember what floor was. And yes, there is secret though

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance?
In the original, I remember moving both C18 and Froppy into the mansion, and they agreed to share the MC because "they need to please him". That's the harem/love route. It's not particularly romantic. Will you be improving the "romance" in this?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Really liked this game. A simple sandbox, straight to the point, amazing sex scenes, exhibitionism, beautiful characters..

Awesome game, congratulations.

Reactions: makcim334

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
This isn't necessarily the kind of game I'd play, but man, you somehow managed to make your Honey Select characters look different from 99% of the HS games on here. The graphics as a whole have a sense of realism to them. Good job.

Reactions: makcim334
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes