Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
he has to make the girls fuck with others for money, then he will show that he is a leader.(sorry for bad english)

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
How about sharing that info for the benefit of everyone else? Or is it some super secret thing? :p
Just follow the teacher route, play all 3 scenes she has to offer, then a new option shows up, play the next 3 scenes, and so on. Not really hard or secret

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Not a fan of trainer games but this game is quite an exception to that. Great looking models, very nice animations and awesome content (y)

A question: I need to fine 'someone in school' for Sam's next swimsuit. Where to find that someone?

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
Not a fan of trainer games but this game is quite an exception to that. Great looking models, very nice animations and awesome content (y)

A question: I need to fine 'someone in school' for Sam's next swimsuit. Where to find that someone?
Simply go to the store and buy a new swimsuit

Reactions: EdPokol

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
I love that game, I seem to be blocked in the Rachael's route, how to advance to the *locked* menu after the public blowjobs?

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I tried a couple of times, I redid all of the lust training, etc, but still nothing...
Is there an event, like with the Teacher or Froggy, that happens when doing something else?
Have you taken her panties too?
After each set of training you should be able to level her up, to unlock the next

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
Have you taken her panties too?
After each set of training you should be able to level her up, to unlock the next
I tried taking panties away, giving back, away again...
By the way, does taking the panties change anything? I have the same sex scenes in both case...

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I tried taking panties away, giving back, away again...
By the way, does taking the panties change anything? I have the same sex scenes in both case...
Take her panties and then wait for the next day. Then you'll see a scene in the morning before school.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes