ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The scene to do the teacher after class tells me to come back later, but nothing seems to work, and thats whats locking the last scene with her, or am i doing something wrong?
Sorry about that, it's supposed to be WIP not a lock. Just overlooked it.

ti-taniium

Mar 26, 2020
Hey, just wondering why is there only black image for the glory hole, it says image not found, is it suppose to be wip? Loving the new version btw.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Great game but need a huge redaction of dialogs and stuff cause girls names always switch to Raven and Froppy (I guess it's from Koikatsu-edition of the game).

Reactions: Priappus

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Hey, just wondering why is there only black image for the glory hole, it says image not found, is it suppose to be wip? Loving the new version btw.
paradice comented on discord that we weren't supposed to access that area yet, but the code blocking it undid itself

tteolas999

Nov 20, 2018
you can access the gloryhole questline by random clicking in the mens bathroom , but you get an enormous amount of missing pictures. dont know if it shouldnt be a content yet or were left of the pack by mistake

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx

givecorny

Dec 30, 2019
Really wish the dev would finish the routes that have been started. Rather than beginning new ones. The fact both teacher and frog girl have a full route minus the final fucking scene is a real fucking tease. Give them both their final fucking scene before starting new routes.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
you can access the gloryhole questline by random clicking in the mens bathroom , but you get an enormous amount of missing pictures. dont know if it shouldnt be a content yet or were left of the pack by mistake
It's something that undid itself, it's fixed. It's still there in this version because this is a beta release posted by someone else. It's not the official release so there is going to be bugs.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic work so far by the developer. I see a lot of comments lamenting the incomplete character paths, but in all fairness this game is still in development so incomplete content is to be fully expected. For what it's worth, there is already a really solid amount of gameplay and content here, and if you've been on the fence about this one but you enjoy trainer/dating sim games, you may want to give this one a shot or at the very least keep your eye on this title.

I can't speak for the previous versions, but this is definitely worth checking out now.

Quality stuff, ParadiceZone. Keep up the great work! Your animations are really, really well done. I think the grind could perhaps use a bit more balance, for example the swim training seems to be a bit repetitive but the teacher interactions seem a little too quick/easy to progress. It's a tough balance to strike though; you want there to be enough grind that the player feels they have to work for the lewds (because it feels more satisfying and rewarding when you have to earn the lewds!) but not so much grind that they get bored.

Maybe you could incorporate alternative filler text that changes depending on the current relationship between that character and the player...that's just a random thought though. Ultimately I think the best approach would be to find some way to make the grind more interesting either through flavor text or additional filler CG's/animations. Perhaps even something as simple as visible stat progression would help to balance things out. Not sure though, just throwing some ideas out there.

Personally, I'm not sure what the best way to approach this would be, but I think you'll get there and you're already well on your way. Best of luck to you!

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed. It's the exact same game as the hero parody one. He even refers the grey haired girl as the frog for the hero academia original girl...
And in the path choice for the emo girl they call her Raven ahah

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes