Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I would play this game, but the story of a teacher who gives herself up for money doesn't really attract me. I don't like such women.
It's nice to know that probably a lot of students had her before us and they probably still have her. :confused:

That's just my guess, I didn't play the game any more, as soon as I found out that the teacher could do anything to me, depending on how much I paid her. But maybe everything is not what it seems.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I would play this game, but the story of a teacher who gives herself up for money doesn't really attract me. I don't like such women.
It's nice to know that probably a lot of students had her before us and they probably still have her. :confused:

That's just my guess, I didn't play the game any more, as soon as I found out that the teacher could do anything to me, depending on how much I paid her. But maybe everything is not what it seems.
everything is not what it seems.

crave

May 1, 2017
Is the new content at the end of where the teacher route ended? I loaded up an old save and I can't progress any further with her.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The graphics look like Illusion game. Is there a genital collision in this one?

Zarrk

Sep 29, 2019
The graphics look like Illusion game. Is there a genital collision in this one?
Nah, Illusion is too lazy to bother with that. It looks like it's made with Honey Select 2 and HS2 is using the same engine as AI Shoujo which someone made a genital collision mod for so HS2 may or may not get one eventually. It's still very early days in terms of HS2 modding.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Nice, i wanted to play publicsexlife but im not fan of the cartoon anime stile, now i can play this version! btw any future compressed version?

Reactions: moon.buster

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so the images for gloryhole in boys bathroom are missing. Are they supposed to be missing? Or is there a fix?
Edit: Not supposed to be in this version.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i dont know.. i will give it a try..
but from picture.. maybe toned the brightness a bit?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is Rachel's outfit a public mmd object or is it an original asset for this game? If it is a public thing, could anyone show me a link for it? I kind of want to port it for another game.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes